SOLD 10mm Spacers w/ extended lugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SOLD 10mm Spacers w/ extended lugs

Selling a set of 10mm spacers (Performance European motorwerks) with 10.9 grade extended bolts (36mm vs. 26mm).

These are used, but very clean. The bolts were used (torqued) 1 time briefly, so they're barely used at all. Spacers even only have about 5k on them as I switched to a different set when I got different wheels a year ago. Very nice spacers, machined billet 6061T6 alloy, perfect 72.56 hubcentric fitment with lightening holes for weightloss.

***These are a "tuner" fitment spacer. The hub lips on our cars is about 10mm itself, so it's likely you'd have to bevel down the very end so that these spacers fit perfectly***

I don't want someone buying these, then complaining that they don't fit. You can take the hub lip down a little with sandpaper or a file. You'll know they fit when the backs sit flush against the rotor face. *Front hubs might require removal of the dust cap first (it has a little lip that covers hub edge). Rears have no cap.

Removing 1mm of material or less off your hubs' ends will not ruin them. You can easily go back to no spacer or any other spacer.

Some places don't even sell 10mm. They're getting harder to find, for a fair price no less, but it does require some DIY. Sometimes, a 5mm spacer isn't enough, but a 12 causes rubbing, so a 10mm is still a nice option, the DIY effort notwithstanding.

Sold ($40 shipped).

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210829_193341.jpg Views:	59 Size:	150.6 KB ID:	123878 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210829_193355.jpg Views:	54 Size:	150.5 KB ID:	123879
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 09-01-2021, 09:20 AM.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint
Working...
X