Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Dinan Free Flow Axleback Section 3

Hi all -

Dinan Section 3 for sale with ~2,500 miles. I purchased this from someone in Las Vegas and had it driven to LA. I had committed to this purchase before I found a near mint / practically new Dinan Section 3 a few weeks ago, so I now have this extra muffler lying around.

There are some small scratches on the underside of the tips. Aside from these, the muffler is in great condition with no dents, repairs, bends, dings, etc.

I paid $850 for this and would like to sell it for the same.

Located in Encino, CA.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davidinnyc; 04-17-2024, 10:09 PM.

Hey David!

I’m interested.

question!

How loud is this compared to the Eisenmann race? Remember I bought the Eisenmann sport and I’m looking for a bit more volume (should’ve listened to you)

Comment

Hmm, i'm interested but i'm in SF Bay Area. I am interested in the Eisenmann sport too

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post
        Hey David!

I’m interested.

question!

How loud is this compared to the Eisenmann race? Remember I bought the Eisenmann sport and I’m looking for a bit more volume (should’ve listened to you)
        Well shoot, if you end up moving on from your eisenmann I may be interested. Currently have supersprint race and looking for something different!

Comment

We should have an exhaust listening party. I’m in oc and have a Borla and want something quieter

Comment

Hmmm Whats going on? I'm probably older than all of yall and I have a convertible and I want something louder? haha

A listening party would be fun!

Dont get me wrong, My dual AR20 Section 1 with Eisenmann Sport muffler sounds amazing in regards to tone (like a 2jz-ish especially with load), but I just want it a bit louder.

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post
              Hmmm Whats going on? I'm probably older than all of yall and I have a convertible and I want something louder? haha

A listening party would be fun!

Dont get me wrong, My dual AR20 Section 1 with Eisenmann Sport muffler sounds amazing in regards to tone (like a 2jz-ish especially with load), but I just want it a bit louder.
              My reasoning being I built my exhaust to the moon and now it’s a daily driver so reduction in noise was a natural progression. From what I’ve gathered my supersprint race section 3 is one of the louder ones. I’d be down to organize a trade if you’d like! Lol

Comment

Photos added to first post.

Comment

More photos added showing how the tips look straight on.
                  Last edited by davidinnyc; Today, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Sold. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X