Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSL Airbox, 280/272 Cat Cams, Enkei NT03+M w/RE71R, Morimoto Fogs, Radium Catch Can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: CSL Airbox, 280/272 Cat Cams, Enkei NT03+M w/RE71R, Morimoto Fogs, Radium Catch Can

So many parts for sale! Shipping for bigger items is going to be a pain, but I'm willing to do it. The wheels/tires in particular will be tough, or at least expensive. I'm in Syracuse, NY and I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance to help facilitate. I don't have a ton of posts here, but I used to on the OG version of the forum that crashed and burned. Happy to take a picture of an item with a name/date/whatever so you can see it's real, FaceTime and show you, or whatever makes you feel secure. Some of these are expensive and people on the internet suck, I get it. Scroll down to spend your tax return...

Turner CSL Airbox, gloss carbon. Never installed, still wrapped in original packaging. Will include new OE CSL Air Shut Off Valve. $1600
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1273.jpg Views:	264 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	263226 Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1274.jpg Views:	261 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	263234
    ​​ ​​

Cat Cams 280/272 cams, new in original packaging. These are billet, not the typical cast version, so they're lighter and stronger. Billet versions are typically custom order only, not stocked, but currently not available to order either according to ECS and Turner, so kind of a rare item I guess. They also cost a lot more than cast when available, but it's hard to judge what a fair price is since they're NLA for now. Let's say $2550 OBO Includes stickers!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1271.jpg Views:	265 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	263223 Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1270.jpg Views:	263 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	263224 Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1272.jpg Views:	265 Size:	49.8 KB ID:	263225

Enkei NT03+M wheels, 18x9.5 square with 265/35/18 RE-71R tires (also square). Used for two Auto-X, no track days, tons of tread left. Stored in black plastic when not used to help protect. The +M is the motorsport version of these wheels, you can tell by the dual air valves, so you can fill and monitor pressure at the same time. You know, if you're hardcore. I wasn't ambidextrous enough, YRMV. $1500
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_6050.jpg Views:	265 Size:	172.4 KB ID:	263232 Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1291.jpg Views:	265 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	263229 Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1290.jpg Views:	265 Size:	87.5 KB ID:	263231

Morimoto XB LED Foglights, new in box, never installed. Seem to go for $175 everywhere, I'll do $150
    I will grab some pics shortly.

Radium Engineering Catch Can, new in box, never installed. $250
    I will grab some pics shortly.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Syrarch04; 05-14-2024, 06:46 AM.

PM’ed

Comment

Some seriously good stuff here! Esp w Schrick Cams not being what they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TACOM3EAT View Post
        Some seriously good stuff here! Esp w Schrick Cams not being what they used to be.
        Billet Cat Cams are definitely a high quality product. No need to cheap out or compromise when it comes to engine internals!

Comment

DMG brace is sold.

Comment

Any clearance issues with the 18x9.5 square setup?

Comment

Originally posted by M3Hokie View Post
              Any clearance issues with the 18x9.5 square setup?
              Nope, I'm pretty low and haven't had any rubbing. I know a lot of folks run 275 width on these wheels fine as well, so the 265 are no problem.

Comment

Do the cams include their rockers and oil bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by SamGrant951 View Post
                  Do the cams include their rockers and oil bridge?
                  These are the cams only. The 272/280 generally don’t require new rockers like the 288s, unless you want to do it while you’re in there. I wasn’t planning to do them personally.

Comment

Bump for a good seller and fast shipping 👍🏽

Comment

Originally posted by Syrarch04 View Post

These are the cams only. The 272/280 generally don’t require new rockers like the 288s, unless you want to do it while you’re in there. I wasn’t planning to do them personally.
                      Not the case anymore, any cam install requires rockers, as a rule of thumb but also due to changes in the manufacturing of the cams.
                      2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Good to know!

Comment

Dropped the price on the intake and cams...

Comment

Working...
                          X