Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIM MXS/Hard Motorsport CF Door Panels

Have a few things looking to offload.

1. AIM MXS. Great condition, very little use. Included is the main harness, and the GPS module. Also have a MAKO Motorsport cluster mount for this which deletes the entire cluster. Symmetric cutouts for turn signals (included), or could be repurposed for another analog component. Great fit and finish on this piece and looks awesome. Perfect for a street/track build.

The mount was around $300 and is like brand new, installed once. $1700 shipped for the combo OBO. Would like to keep together at this time.

2. Brand new set of Hard Motorsport CF Front Door Panels. Need to open the box to grab pictures, but they are literally brand new.

These are $850 brand new. Looking for $650 shipped!

PM with any questions! Can grab more pictures of the AIM.

Last edited by nickpiper12; 10-01-2020, 05:14 PM.

To the top!

Comment

Could you elaborate on your awesome steering wheel setup? It looks bad ass and I wanted to do something similar but wasn't sure about the paddle shifters.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnvu View Post
        Could you elaborate on your awesome steering wheel setup? It looks bad ass and I wanted to do something similar but wasn't sure about the paddle shifters.
        Same this steering wheel setup is incredible, would love a description of what you did here.

Comment

Interested in the Aim setup, which version is this? Can you text me 614- threeSEVENone-1343. I'd like to take this one off your hands
          Last edited by Toulouse_31; 10-03-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

To the top!

Comment

This is dope. If I were doing a build like this, I would have taken it off your hands. I had a MXG in my old MINI and it was badass. GLWS OP!

Comment

Interested in the door panels. PM Sent.

Comment

PM sent.
                  www.twinperformanceengineering.com

Comment

Working...
                  X