FS: VF620 supercharger with tune and downpipe/exhaust set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: VF620 supercharger with tune and downpipe/exhaust set

VF Engineering 620 intercooled supercharger - Completely disassembled, ready to go.

I'm the second owner and I believe the mileage total is about 12K. It's been off the car for several years - I prefer my N54 for ludicrous power.

All pieces are 100% functional and I'm missing only the rubber O-rings from two injectors - you can simply take the O-rings off the injectors you would be replacing. Includes brand new drive belt and (not pictured) fresh supercharger oil.

Also included in price are a catless downpipe and OEM X-pipe set. Convenient so you don't have to cut your original exhaust and it's easy to go back to stock for emissions or for sale.

Lastly, I have decrypted the original VF tune supplied with the supercharger so it can be flashed to your DME with MSS6x flasher. If the tune is appropriate for your installation (93 octane and catless downpipes) that saves you $650-$1000 upfront or at least some time while you decide who/how you want to tune the car.

$5000 OBO for everything. I just want it out of the garage.

Can ship supercharger at buyers expense but would prefer local (Boston MA area) pickup. Shipping costs will have to include appropriate packing materials.
Working...
X