anyone else shop from eEuroparts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else shop from eEuroparts?

Lately I've been buying from them and they have competitive pricing and ship quickly ! Most of their parts have a 2 year warranty as well (not that I care much). I've pretty much switched from FCPeuro to them. A couple of times I ordered parts from them about a day after BMW significantly increased MSRP on the parts and eeuroparts still honored their old advertised price, shipped my items then updated the price on their site. I can not tell you how many times I've been in this situation where vendors refused to honor their advertised price on orders that had been placed online and straight up canceled my entire orders and refused to sell me me items due to sudden price increase. Probably mostly because they don't actually stock anything !

Definitely recommend buying from eEuro !
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

I've used them quite a bit. I like RMeuro as well because they're in CO, and their packages get to me very quickly.

Eeuroparts does 5% deals fairly often as well. I search for the part I want by part #, then purchase from whomever is cheapest (after tax/shipping). It's eeuroparts fairly often.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
    X