Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supersprint for Canadians

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my new company. My name is Paul, I go by Ramps here on the forum, (I've been on here and on M3F since around 2009, I was Ramp1 on M3F.) and I have become a distributor of Supersprint Exhaust for Canada. As many of you know, if you live in Canada you have to get SS products up from the US where ‘international’ shipping is not free, and we get hit with broker fees and duties upon delivery.

What you’ll get through MOD Distribution is Supersprint list price (+HST) but shipping is included (free) on most orders (there's a minimum order) and there are no other duties or broker fees etc. So basically, you can order things and not get hit with any extra charges after the fact. You pay in Canadian dollars however you want (visa, mc, amex, paypal etc) and your parts get shipped to you.

Most things come straight from Supersprint, if it’s in stock it’s 2-4 weeks, if it’s out of stock it can take a while but if something is ordered and paid for, you’re on the list for when the batch is produced. They make parts in batches and can usually tell me when that batch is scheduled to be made although COVID has messed up some of those dates.

Check out my site and let me know if you have any questions!

I know some will ask about Group Buys…I’ve already inquired with them about a GB and they said during COVID they’re not open to any as they have a lot on their plate with regular production and a reduced staff. I suspect it could be a while before we see any GB action but I will keep checking in on them once the world gets back to normal.

www.moddistribution.ca

Cheers
    Paul

- MOD Distribution
    Last edited by Ramps; 04-04-2021, 05:41 AM.
Working...
X