Hi guys,
Just hoping for some opinions really. I've areed a deal on a nice low mileage CSL (6750) which has unfortunately been delayed a few weeks by the current owner. This has now got me looking at other cars - kind of inevitable really, I've had £40K in my bank account for a few weeks now waiting to find a new home!
If I stick with the CSL then I'm happy to wait for the car I've agreed a deal on...but...I keep seeing GT3's! Has anyone owned both CSL and GT3?
Just hoping for some opinions really. I've areed a deal on a nice low mileage CSL (6750) which has unfortunately been delayed a few weeks by the current owner. This has now got me looking at other cars - kind of inevitable really, I've had £40K in my bank account for a few weeks now waiting to find a new home!
If I stick with the CSL then I'm happy to wait for the car I've agreed a deal on...but...I keep seeing GT3's! Has anyone owned both CSL and GT3?



Comment