Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longtime CSLR Technophone member would like to make Register donation ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Longtime CSLR Technophone member would like to make Register donation ...

    but has no Paypal account...
    Can someone please contact the mods (I've emailed them and got no response) on my behalf and ask them to contact me either by PM on here, or via email at [email protected] so I can make a donation, as I have some CSL parts I'd like to put in the for sale section.

    Many thanks in advance.

    #2
    I've reached out to the guys that run the site and they will contact you imminently .

    In the meantime, DM me what bits you have, as I can also put them up in the CSL WhatsApp group page .

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks Mike. DM sent ref CSL parts available.

      Comment


        #4
        sorted :supz:

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks Mark. Much appreciated :thumbs:

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mark CSL View Post
            sorted :supz:
            Cool :thumbs:

            Just FYI you can always PM us on here if no response on email

            Comment

            Working...
            X