Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 CSL Calendars & Mugs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2022 CSL Calendars & Mugs

    Hi All,

    It's that time of year again.

    Let me know who is up for it? If we have a decent number we will start mocking them up.

    Decent BMW M3 CSL photos only is what we require, the ones off instagram are perfect.

    Please send to [email protected]

    Would anyone also be up for a CSL register mug or travel cup?
    I am mocking these up now.

    1 Calendar is ?10.

    Last year, ?3.70 to post 1st class Royal Mail, I would have thought this has gone up.

    For all international calendars please email me at [email protected] and I will confirm the postage.

    Payment can be made as gift via paypal to: [email protected]

    #2
    Definitely interested in calendars Billy - thank you.

    Would be good to see how the mugs / travel mugs would look like.

    Thanks :thumbs:

    Comment


      #3
      I was up for a drive around in Scotland in mine last weekend, and doing the same again this weekend, I'll see if I can get any decent photos.

      MC

      Comment


        #4
        Emailed you... I like the idea of a mug :thumbs:

        Comment


          #5
          Yes for a calendar please. Are all the photos submitted? It?s only I?ve got a photo shoot lined up for 22nd but no worries if I have to wait for the 2023 one

          Originally posted by billyboysm3
          Hi All,

          It's that time of year again.

          Let me know who is up for it? If we have a decent number we will start mocking them up.

          Decent BMW M3 CSL photos only is what we require, the ones off instagram are perfect.

          Please send to [email protected]

          Would anyone also be up for a CSL register mug or travel cup?
          I am mocking these up now.

          1 Calendar is ?10.

          Last year, ?3.70 to post 1st class Royal Mail, I would have thought this has gone up.

          For all international calendars please email me at [email protected] and I will confirm the postage.

          Payment can be made as gift via paypal to: [email protected]

          Comment


            #6
            Yeah mate I'll take a Calendar.
            Interested in the mugs also so likely take a few of those off ya :thumbs:

            Comment


              #7
              Deffo up for both, will bring back some fond memories :thumbs::beer:

              Comment


                #8
                Would be up for a calendar and a mug.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Is this the sort of thing for the photos. Sunny Scotland this morning.













                  MC

                  Comment


                    #10
                    id be up for a calendar and may be a mug depending on the photo

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hi Billy
                      Up for the calendar again :thumbs:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Hello Billy,

                        I'm in!

                        Thank you again for setting this up.

                        I already sent the pictures some time ago. ;-)

                        Cheers,
                        Alex

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Quick update, nearly completed the calendar, I will ping over an idea of the travel mug.

                          My thinking is CSL register logo at the top.

                          I have found a nice side shot of the CSL . Then M3 CSL logo plus BMW or BMW motorsport logo.


                          I will start a list now.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Billy x2
                            Alexk x1
                            Mistercorn x1
                            Straightsix x1
                            CSLGirl x1
                            RSToughy x1
                            DazBlackCSL x1
                            M3KVU x1
                            Danny Martin x1
                            CraigMillwardCroft x1
                            Alx x1
                            Yanto x1
                            Marius x1
                            Brett x1
                            Steve x1
                            MikeR x1

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by billyboysm3 View Post
                              Billy x2
                              Alexk x1
                              Mistercorn x1
                              Straightsix x1
                              CSLGirl x1
                              RSToughy x1
                              DazBlackCSL x1
                              M3KVU x1
                              Danny Martin x1
                              CraigMillwardCroft x1
                              Alx x1
                              Yanto x1
                              Marius x1
                              Brett x1
                              Steve x1
                              MikeR x1
                              Plus trawler x 1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X