Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 CSL Calendars & some mugs left

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2023 CSL Calendars & some mugs left

    Hi All,

    It is that time of year ago.

    Here is a quick teaser >


    As per previous years, each calendar is ?10 plus postage.

    I have some mugs left from last year, ?10 plus postage.

    These can be shipped to the UK or internationally.

    As for pictures send any over to [email protected]

    All calendars will be posted with Royal Mail.

    I will check the prices asap for 1/2 calendars to be delivered in the UK.

    Any International shipments please email me.

    Cheers Billy

    #2
    List:
    Billy x2

    Comment


      #3
      List:
      Billy x2
      rstoughy x1

      Comment


        #4
        List:
        Billy x2
        rstoughy x1
        alexk x1

        Comment


          #5
          List:
          Billy x2
          rstoughy x1
          alexk x1
          Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1

          Comment


            #6
            List:
            Billy x2
            rstoughy x1
            alexk x1
            Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1
            Alx (Switzerland) x1

            Thank you again for setting this up Billy.

            I will send some pictures shortly.

            Kind regards,
            Alex

            Comment


              #7
              List:
              Billy x2
              rstoughy x1
              alexk x1
              Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1
              Alx (Switzerland) x1
              Niall1 x 1

              Thank you Billy :beer:

              Comment


                #8
                List:
                Billy x2
                rstoughy x1
                alexk x1
                Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1
                Alx (Switzerland) x1
                Niall1 x 1
                Trawler x 1

                Cheers Billy

                Comment


                  #9
                  1 x calendar please.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Quick update, trying to print these this week.

                    Royal Mail are on strike, I will see what DHL charge to ship the envelope.


                    Billy x2
                    rstoughy x1
                    alexk x1
                    Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1
                    Alx (Switzerland) x1
                    Niall1 x 1
                    Trawler x 1
                    M3 KVU x1
                    Craig x1
                    Fitzy x2 & 2 mugs
                    Lee x1

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by billyboysm3 View Post
                      Quick update, trying to print these this week.

                      Royal Mail are on strike, I will see what DHL charge to ship the envelope.
                      Cheers Billy,
                      Just let us know and will get you squared up :thumbs::thumbs:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Obviously put me down for my usual one .

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Definitely in for a calendar when you're ready Billy :thumbs:
                          Originally posted by billyboysm3 View Post
                          Quick update, trying to print these this week.

                          Royal Mail are on strike, I will see what DHL charge to ship the envelope.


                          Billy x2
                          rstoughy x1
                          alexk x1
                          Outnumbered x1 plus mug x1
                          Alx (Switzerland) x1
                          Niall1 x 1
                          Trawler x 1
                          M3 KVU x1
                          Craig x1
                          Fitzy x2 & 2 mugs
                          Lee x1
                          Mike x1
                          JB x1

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yes please, 1 calendar for me

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by streightsix View Post
                              Definitely in for a calendar when you're ready Billy :thumbs:
                              Could I have x1 Calendar and x2 mugs please

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X