Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Csl diffuser NLA?? Price??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Csl diffuser NLA?? Price??

    Just wondering do you guys know if the oem csl diffuser is NLA from bmw

    I?ve got my spare which is brand new old stock one in original packaging

    No need for it now as sold the CSL

    Just wondering shall I sell it or keep it in the loft gathering dust

    Anyone got any thoughts on price

    #2
    Still available?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Karl 04lsb
      Just wondering do you guys know if the oem csl diffuser is NLA from bmw

      I?ve got my spare which is brand new old stock one in original packaging

      No need for it now as sold the CSL

      Just wondering shall I sell it or keep it in the loft gathering dust

      Anyone got any thoughts on price
      Still available?

      Comment


        #4
        No - but I believe Vorsteiner do a pretty good replica......

        Comment


          #5
          Sorry just see a notification for the reply to this thread

          Unfortunately I sold the rear diffuser ages ago ( wish I hadn?t now)

          I?m selling a few other parts out my oem parts stash if of any interest to anyone


          Oem RHD csl centre console ( long NLA ) with genuine plaque ?1200 ( needs a slight repair )

          Oem RHD m3 embroidered interior mats ( new in original packaging) rare long NLA ?600

          Genuine vorsteiner carbon fibre GTR bonnet complete ?1400

          Comment

          Working...
          X