Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine CSL Carbon flippers + more

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Genuine CSL Carbon flippers + more

    Hi, just been clearing garage out and came across a pair of genuine CSL front flippers these have 2x holes. Pics below. One has a small amount of scrapes but not bad condition really. Could be re lacquered.

    I also have the blue BMW indoor csl car cover part no 82150018227 I gather it’s very rare! Plus the silver outdoor cover with bmw on it.

    PM if interested. Pics below:


    #2
    Added a bit more info for anyone interested. Can whats app more pictures if you send me your number.

    Comment


      #3
      Hi. Can you send me details on the car cover please?



      Originally posted by toenheel
      Hi, just been clearing garage out and came across a pair of genuine CSL front flippers these have 2x holes. Pics below. One has a small amount of scrapes but not bad condition really. Could be re lacquered.

      I also have the blue BMW indoor csl car cover part no 82150018227 I gather it?s very rare! Plus the silver outdoor cover with bmw on it.

      PM if interested. Pics below:

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/201158...res/Zs428L9g2y

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by cslgirl View Post
        Hi. Can you send me details on the car cover please?
        Do you want to PM your number and I can what?s app some pics of the covers. Thanks

        Comment


          #5
          Done, thanks 👌🏼


          Originally posted by toenheel View Post
          Do you want to PM your number and I can what?s app some pics of the covers. Thanks

          Comment


            #6
            Indoor cover-SOLD

            Comment


              #7
              Outdoor silver cover still available ?120+ Postage

              2x Oem Carbon flippers- make me an offer??

              Comment


                #8
                All now sold to CSL register members :thumbs:

                Comment

                Working...
                X