Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fully caged e46

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fully caged e46

    I have a fresh built e46 m3 which will be up for sale

    I will update advert with pics once I get her out the lockup.

    Brief spec

    2004
    110k iirc
    Silver
    Smg
    Full weld in cage, custom cages, painted gunmetal inside
    Plumbed in fire extinguisher
    Electric safety cut off
    Brand new KW Clubsport
    I can fit a brand new set of K Sport brakes, which I have sat here.

    1 x recaro profi Seat, and one sparco seat.
    HRnesses

    I'm just putting the feelers out, if of any interest to anyone give me a call on 01925.653,050

    #2
    Sounds interesting, interested in pics and I'll ask a couple of friends who are interested

    Did you do the work yourself? Interested in how you did the electrical cut off if so

    Comment


      #3
      I didn't do the cage or electric cut off graham. It's not difficult to do though. It's just a big switch

      We are having a sort out in our lockup in the next couple of weeks so I'll get some pics then.

      Comment


        #4
        Fair enough, just a little bit more difficult having the battery in the boot so was looking for ideas. Look forwards to pics :thumbs:

        Comment


          #5
          Not been on here in a while. Suddenly realized I've still got this sat in my lock up

          We are moving lockups mid February so the car will be available then

          Comment


            #6
            I sometimes find a couple of quid I have forgotten about left in a coat pocket, sadly, I have never found a car I have forgotten about :hahaha::bigcry:.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mike R View Post
              I sometimes find a couple of quid I have forgotten about left in a coat pocket, sadly, I have never found a car I have forgotten about :hahaha::bigcry:.
              Ha ha Mike

              I just didn't get round to advertising it last year with family and business commitments, and I suddenly remembered to re advertise it this year :beer:

              Comment


                #8
                Our lock up unit move has been delayed twice now (fucking landlords:banghead

                The car will be removed from the unit 1st of march now. All pics will follow shortly after.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Shane you have got me wanting a track car again after selling mine last year

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by derek View Post
                    Shane you have got me wanting a track car again after selling mine last year
                    Very good base car, to build to your own spec this Derek:beer:

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X