Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 sg csl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2004 sg csl

    *** Sold ***

    #2
    .....

    Comment


      #3
      Nice pics John

      She looks fine!!

      GLWTS

      :smokin:

      Comment


        #4
        cheers Sir. But from looking at your pictures, I need a better camera. As mine phone doesn't do the car justice.


        cheers


        J.

        Comment


          #5
          My old car, I did 40,000 miles in her including an overnight sleep on the M23 stuck in snow!

          Comment


            #6
            She's looking well still, you must have cared for her! How did you recognise her? And I bet that wasn't a comfy sleep.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jonnysideways View Post
              She's looking well still, you must have cared for her! How did you recognise her? And I bet that wasn't a comfy sleep.
              I spent a lot of money on her with Munich, head gasket etc. I also had her sorted out at a good bodyshop before selling her, just getting rid of minor parking dinks, stone chips etc. nothing serious.

              The sleep wasn't great but the experience of driving through heavy snow will live with me... snaking along the M23...

              Comment


                #8
                I saw the bills they made my eyes water. I have further tidied up the last 30K from your ownership now its rolled over 118K


                Still pulls like a train and has a really good growl, it seems more ruckus that my last car. must be majic ML Dust they use.

                Comment


                  #9
                  John

                  The car looks fabulous.

                  All your own work??

                  Its such a shame you can't hang on to her......:bigcry:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Favourite polished shot.


                    Car is just about still for sale. Had some very interesting offers mind ;0)
                    PS: Patch is not a leak!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thinking of selling my SG CSL

                      Owned it since brand new since March 2004... have spent 1000s on her including Some Serious engine modifications (all done by technosport), Moton Suspension..... Someone pls talk me out of it

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by scrubberamit View Post
                        Owned it since brand new since March 2004... have spent 1000s on her including Some Serious engine modifications (all done by technosport), Moton Suspension..... Someone pls talk me out of it
                        Also got mine 2004 hard to part with after all that time, but everything is for sale for enough cash, early retirement springs to mind or a 3day week :smokin:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I keep trying to talk myself out of it lol.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Chad View Post
                            Also got mine 2004 hard to part with after all that time, but everything is for sale for enough cash, early retirement springs to mind or a 3day week :smokin:
                            I plan to be driving mine more when I retire. :thumbs:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Trawler View Post
                              I plan to be driving mine more when I retire. :thumbs:
                              Few years left driving it before I get to that retirement point, not Sure driving license will in the Csl, developed heavy right foot with age

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X