Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M3 csl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    M3 csl

    Time has come to sell my CSL, I had planned to keep it forever but I'm now looking to upgrade to a Porsche GT car.

    The car has been known to the forum for over ten years with four years in my ownership and seven in Jamie's. Jamie lived in London and I've always put it off the road for winter so the underside is in great condition. Combine this with the fact I've had every bush / bearing changed makes it a very solid car.


    I've advertised it at £37,499 or nearest offer


    Below is a link to my Pistonheads advert:



    ================================================== =

    For sale is my 2003 M3 CSL that has been meticulously maintained. I have cherished the car for the past 4 years having purchased it off a fellow CSL Register member who owned it for the 7 years previous.

    Key Points:

    Mileage – 86,000 miles
    No. of previous owners – 5
    HPI clear with no outstanding finance
    Car was MOT’d on 04/06/18 with no advisories

    Factory Options:

    Radio BMW business
    Automatic air conditioning

    Additional Options:

    Aux input for Radio BMW business
    Front AP Racing brake kit with PFC discs and Pagid pads.

    Full BMW Service History:

    0 miles / 05.11.03 / Pre-delivery check / BMW Premier Cars
    1455 miles / 22.04.04 / Running-in check / BMW Premier Cars
    12275 miles / 15.06.05 / Oil Service / BMW Premier Cars
    26786 miles / 23.05.06 / Inspection 1 / BMW Premier Cars
    39409 miles / 26.09.07 / Oil Service / BMW Barons
    50085 miles / 13.11.08 / Inspection 2 / BMW Cooper
    59922 miles / 11.05.10 / Oil Service / BMW Cooper
    70732 miles / 15.06.12 / Inspection 1 / BMW Elms
    76149 miles / 12.08.14 / Oil Service / BMW John Clark
    80077 miles / 14.07.15 / Additional Oil Service / BMW Crossflags
    85899 miles / 12.04.17 / Inspection 2* / BMW Crossflags

    *All valve clearances were within tolerance with no adjustments required
    *Battery replaced during Inspection 2

    Within the last 2000 miles I had the following parts replaced:

    Genuine CSL Camber arms
    Front wishbones
    Engine mounts
    Gearbox mounts
    Propshaft guibo
    Subframe mounts
    Differential mounts
    FCAB bushes
    RTAB bushes
    Spring perch bushes
    Rear suspension upper bushes
    Exhaust hangers
    New nuts and bolts used throughout

    Condition:

    The car has been recently detailed so boasts a near immaculate paint condition barring age related stone chips.

    The interior is very tidy with no rips or excessive wear on the bolsters. Some of the soft plastics are marked but nothing too obvious.

    Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

    #2
    That looks like really good value, I can't see that hanging about.

    MC

    Comment


      #3
      Open to offers

      Comment


        #4
        Still for sale although I currently don't have any active for sale ads. PM me if you're interested and I can send you pictures direct.

        At £37,499 I believe this is the cheapest CSL on the market.

        Thanks

        Comment


          #5
          Small correction required...

          At £37,499 I believe this is the second* cheapest CSL on the market.

          *Cheapest being Shimmy's :beer:

          Comment


            #6
            *Third but I’m not really trying very hard to sell mine, it’s just up there

            Comment


              #7
              Renewed Pistonheads advert with new pictures

              Comment


                #8
                Good advert but its not the best time off year to sell a car but GLWS :thumbs:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Spring must be coming, starting to get more interest and offers coming in.

                  Car is still for sale though

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Price reduced to £37,499.

                    This is the cheapest on the market and one of the best maintained with full service history. Struggling to see why it's not sold :smt102

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Are any selling at the moment?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The whole market has gone very quiet

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Mine went towards the end of last year. It was for sale for a good 6 months but when the right buyer came along that was it.

                          People seem to be very dilligent when buying CSL's at the moment, willing to travel further to look at options etc.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I've seen a few come and go although I'm not sure if they've sold or the advert has just expired.

                            I think my location (Glasgow) is putting people off. The people who I considered genuine stated it was a long way to travel. I personally will travel for the right car and have bought my last 3 cars from London, including this one.

                            I suppose I just need to wait on the right buyer who will realise the money that's been spent on this car over and above other similar priced cars makes it a great buy.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              A cheap CSL ,im also trying to sell mine but all i seem to be getting are chancers, wasters and 300year experienced car dealers with tales of woah lol.
                              have you had any real offers yet?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X