Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW M3 CSL for sale, SG + Full BMWSH + BMW Warranty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BMW M3 CSL for sale, SG + Full BMWSH + BMW Warranty

    BMW M3 CSL for sale, Silver Grey, Full BMW Service History + under BMW Warranty

    I bought my CSL about 3.5yrs ago, it’s my 2nd CSL as I missed my 1st one so much. Purchased with 51k miles and been used regularly, it's now on 67k miles. Very particular about my cars being in good mechanical order, so always taken it to James (Monkey on CSLRegister) to get looked after which is 140 mile round trip down to BMW Chandlers Brighton.

    I had the BMW warranty put on it for piece of mind, this paid dividends as I had the cams replaced and diff done amongst other things. Still under warranty, which is relatively rare these days and new owner can continue with if desired.

    Key Options
    Park Distance Control
    Xenon Lights
    Automatic Air Con
    Radio BMW Business
    Headlight Washer System

    Modifications
    Supersprint backbox and centre pipe, but have kept original OEM items which are included in sale.
    Front AP Racing BBK, red

    Cosmetic condition
    Cosmetically, the bonnet has some stone chips, there are 2 alloys with 1 small kerb each, annoyingly the rear of the front seats have been scratched. There is some solution to this but I can’t seem to get to bottom of it. The front sill plates are unmarked and the car has the plaque, James sorted it out from BMW.

    Full BMW Service History
    Registered Sept 2003
    Pre Delivery check Sept 2003 Lind BMW
    Running in Check 1209 miles Oct 2003 Lind BMW
    Oil Service 8888 miles Mar 2004 Lind BMW
    Insp 1 19670 miles Oct 2004 Lind BMW
    Oil Service 30949 miles Jan 2006 BMW Scotthall Hampshire
    Insp 2 44015 miles Oct 2007 BMW Scotthall Hampshire
    Oil Service 48625 miles Nov 2009 BMW Scotthall Hampshire
    Insp 1 49596 miles Nov 2011 BMW Scotthall Hampshire
    Oil Service 51638 miles Nov 2013 BMW Partridge of Hampshire
    Insp 2 53920 miles Nov 2015 BMW Chandlers Brighton
    Oil Service 61942 miles Jun 2017 BMW Chandlers Brighton

    Car will have new MOT before sale

    On sale for practical reasons, likely to regret this just like last time, so no doubt I'll be after another CSL in the future :banghead:

    Located in Surrey

    Price: £42.5k

    Photos on my Instagram account, name HFLagos

    Please send me PM if interested

    #2
    Have seen this car - it is a lovely example. Not affiliated with the seller. Looks a v good price also.

    HFLagos: believe you may have bought my old CSL from me ? If so, can vouch for the seller as being a very genuine chap who is fastidious with his cars.

    GLWTS.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by scaramanga View Post
      Have seen this car - it is a lovely example. Not affiliated with the seller. Looks a v good price also.

      HFLagos: believe you may have bought my old CSL from me ? If so, can vouch for the seller as being a very genuine chap who is fastidious with his cars.

      GLWTS.
      Thanks Francisco Scaramanga :beer:

      Indeed I did buy your old CSL which was my first CSL. It now resides in Hong King I believe.

      Comment


        #4
        Ahhhh... shame as it was a good one.

        I’ve seen the one you’re selling a couple of times, looks a lovely example. Had I not spent too much money restoring a Z3M, I’d be trying to buy it!!

        Comment


          #5
          Forgot to mention in the ad, but following up on PMs, the car is HPI clear etc. Never been tracked during my ownership in last 3.5 years (sacrilege), I am unaware of any crash/accident damage.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by HFLagos View Post
            Forgot to mention in the ad, but following up on PMs, the car is HPI clear etc. Never been tracked during my ownership in last 3.5 years (sacrilege), I am unaware of any crash/accident damage.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NjYRIf9dPY :bigcry: :gayfight: :whistle:

            Comment


              #7
              Ha! Got to say though, I also find the whole track day warrior / junkie thing a bit :gayfight: as well.

              Comment


                #8
                And also, car was sold a while back and has been collected. Very straightforward sale to another cslregister member with a very impressive ///M collection.

                Big plans for the car but will leave it to the new owner to let folks know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by HFLagos View Post
                  And also, car was sold a while back and has been collected. Very straightforward sale to another cslregister member with a very impressive ///M collection.

                  Big plans for the car but will leave it to the new owner to let folks know.
                  Congrats Taz.

                  Good to read the car has stayed on the register. :thumbs:

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X