Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SB CSL for sale 72k miles £35k

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    SB CSL for sale 72k miles £35k

    Car sold

    #2
    Car sold

    Comment


      #3
      Lovely car - shouldn't hang around long at that price :supz: :beer:.

      Comment


        #4
        Mad that a 72k miler is only worth £35k nowadays, but I'm glad I didn't sell mine when the market was crazy, I'd bloody miss it.

        Comment


          #5
          Prices are going down rapidly must be a reason

          Comment


            #6
            I've been told by a dealer that this is the same for all cars at the moment.

            He has a 58k mile mint 22B - last year & earlier they were £75-100k

            This year, he said people were laughing at him when he had it up for £74,995 and says that the market only wants to pay £50-60k for it, despite it owing him more....

            Until all this Brexit shit is over, I don't think it is a great time to sell anything of significant value, as everyone is sitting on their cash until they know the score.....

            Comment


              #7
              Bloody brexit what a farce :banghead:

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks for the comments gents and yes it is a lovely car and I have priced keenly to reflect the market and more importantly, it would be nice to go to someone who would enjoy it and use as intended. That's equally as important to me.

                Genuinely not a distressed sale, I am hoping someone would take the opportunity.

                Few genuine and interested parties which is great, however, the time wasters and text warriors are driving me slightly crackers :hahaha:

                Brexit will be fine, trust me, storm in a teacup and I'm happy to be quoted on that :blalalala:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Car sold to first genuine guy, who was a true gent. Enjoy the car!

                  Now off to cry and then onto pistonheads/eBay :hahaha:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Knew it wouldn't hang around at that price, was it the guy posting on here who bought it?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by m3ni View Post
                      Car sold to first genuine guy, who was a true gent. Enjoy the car!

                      Now off to cry and then onto pistonheads/eBay :hahaha:
                      Thanks again Ni, extremely impressed by the original condition the car is in - I will look after it buddy

                      Now get yourself that GT3! You know it makes sense

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Nice, congrats to both of you :beer:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Yanto View Post
                          Nice, congrats to both of you :beer:
                          Thanks :thumbs:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Knew it was too cheap! Quick someone edit out the price in the thread title :hahaha:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Something wrong with page 2?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X