Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SALZBURGRING book here now!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Barry C View Post
    I've organised a few trackdays in my time so my advice would be to contact the circuit directly and ask them to send an email to their trackday regulars and invite them along.

    Also if you go on some of the European and Nurburgring forums you'd easily find a few guys to come along.

    As a last resort, the circuit wont want a cancelation - ask them for some movement on price. 40 x £250 is a lot of EUROs!! They will want the €



    100% in agreement.
    This is a real pain for shimmy and co. to resolve. I fear if the TD is pulled the numbers attending Germany will tumble....only speaking for myself!

    Comment


      I know I will get shot down but if the price goes up I think I may opt for Monaco GP
      But let's see how things go after all the ground work Shimmy has put in :smt055

      Comment


        We can't let the track day be cancelled. No body wants to keep forking out, but what is another £100 to keep it alive, less than £2 a week for one year. We will regret it if it dies. This trip will not happen again so Shimmy needs all our support. I'm feeling right pi**ed at the thought.

        Comment


          I think Shimmy has everyone's support

          It's not the £100 for me but the other offer I have
          I decided to do the trip with the lads but any changes may tip it back to Monaco. I wouldn't like to not say anything for things to change and then let people down. I'm sure it will all be finalised soon.
          Sorry if I should have left this to a pm to the boss

          Comment


            Originally posted by s.mac View Post
            I think Shimmy has everyone's support

            It's not the £100 for me but the other offer I have
            I decided to do the trip with the lads but any changes may tip it back to Monaco. I wouldn't like to not say anything for things to change and then let people down. I'm sure it will all be finalised soon.
            Sorry if I should have left this to a pm to the boss
            Honesty is the best policy Steve :thumbs: nothing to be sorry about mate. Hopefully things will iron themselves out :thumbs: otherwise I'll have nothing @ SaltzburgRing to photograph :wink: :hahaha:

            Comment


              My post was not aimed at anyone. Sorry if it appeared that way. I read the previous page where Shimmy said it may be cancelled/extra £100 & just went to print with my feelings.



              Originally posted by s.mac View Post
              I think Shimmy has everyone's support

              It's not the £100 for me but the other offer I have
              I decided to do the trip with the lads but any changes may tip it back to Monaco. I wouldn't like to not say anything for things to change and then let people down. I'm sure it will all be finalised soon.
              Sorry if I should have left this to a pm to the boss

              Comment


                Don't know if it will make any difference but now that I'm home, I've paid. Thanks for David from Opentrack for being so patient with me, fingers crossed it all goes ahead now.

                Comment


                  Count me in to pay whatever to help make this happen :thumbs:

                  It's about the only track i have a chance to keep up with or over take Shimmy :bigcry:

                  Comment


                    your generosity is inspiring!

                    I think shimmy is 2000 euros short...:-D




                    Originally posted by Bealo View Post
                    Count me in to pay whatever to help make this happen :thumbs:

                    It's about the only track i have a chance to keep up with or over take Shimmy :bigcry:

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by cslsuperfan View Post
                      your generosity is inspiring!
                      You have no idea.... :whistle:

                      Comment


                        As I mentioned previously, I'll do what it takes to make it happen.

                        Steve, don't pull the plug mate! This is a once in a lifetime chance. Monaco GP comes round every year. :wink:artyman::wink:

                        Comment


                          AlexGTT As I mentioned previously, I'll do what it takes to make it happen.

                          Steve, don't pull the plug mate! This is a once in a lifetime chance. Monaco GP comes round every year.
                          I'm not sure my contact will still be there, he may have moved on and it's VIP all the way

                          Comment


                            can i pay there end of may or is it necessary to book now?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Levente View Post
                              can i pay there end of may or is it necessary to book now?
                              Mate, it's absolutely necessary to book and pay now! Every booking counts right now.:thumbs:

                              In fact, do you know anyone else local to you who would also like a Salzburgring TD?

                              Comment


                                Just a thought but why doesn't someone post something on Cutters? if you are opening it up a bit there surely will be loads of peeps on there who would jump at the chance to mix it on track with the real thing?????

                                I dont mind posting something up seen as you've been banned twice Shim :thumbs:

                                anyhow, like everyone else before, i don't mind paying a bit more...... I've already shelled out a fortune getting out of the family holiday to come on this trip :beer:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X