New options for GT wing replica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New options for GT wing replica?

So what is the latest option for a GT wing rep? It's sad to see that many of the good replicas don't seem to be produced anymore. I know Mashaw supposedly makes them still but I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to hear your guys thoughts.

Here is a carbon fiber version from Precision Glass & Composites Inc. They were the composite manufacturer for PTG.

Precision Glass & Composites Inc., Dawsonville, Georgia. 421 likes · 1 was here. We are notably recognized as the composite manufacturer for Prototype Technology Group of BMW North

$2,500 though...

Comment

Originally posted by E36S52 View Post
      Here is a carbon fiber version from Precision Glass & Composites Inc. They were the composite manufacturer for PTG.

Precision Glass & Composites Inc., Dawsonville, Georgia. 421 likes · 1 was here. We are notably recognized as the composite manufacturer for Prototype Technology Group of BMW North

$2,500 though...
      haha yeah Brett had mentioned this as well. Awesome spoiler, but wow 2500 😳

Comment

I want to order a set of the risers from them but I just can't bring myself to spend the $$$
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

I ended up picking an OE unit, but the risers are some aftermarket units, that can approved upon. Will see if my buddies at Mile End Composites, will want to borrow it and make a quality CF copy with their improvements

Comment

I heard Mashaw is still producing them

Comment

Working...
            X