No announcement yet.

Let's see your e9x!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta have one of each E90 6MT, E92 DCT.

Comment

Melbourne red is a winner !!
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I thought no one would ever ask! Original owner 2011 model with 95k miles. Only options are Monte Carlo Blue, DCT, iPod integration. Single hump, slick top, cloth seats. It is an old school drive!

1 of 3 MCB sedans in existence. I've met one other owner and SytShadow I think has seen the 3rd.

European Delivery...

Comment

Added M359 reps (AG). 5mm spacer rear. Front is et18 so like stock + 13mm spacer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Claudine9035.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	181973

DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            Added M359 reps (AG). 5mm spacer rear. Front is et18 so like stock + 13mm spacer.
            D'ya finish the interior?
            17 iO1 i3
            16 F22 M235i
            08 E93 M3
            04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Basically. I'll update my journal soon, need more pics and 1 part still coming. Only thing I haven't done is delete the tint, but I kind of like having it despite preferring the fishbowl look.. It's outside a few days a week plus family stuff.
              Last edited by Tbonem3; 08-30-2022, 07:44 PM.

Comment

That's a meaty front! 265?

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Name:	Claudine9035.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	181973

Comment

Ya pretty meaty. I went 255/275 and they're the new conti ECS.

Comment

2011 Alpine White/Fox Red, ZCP, DCT

Minor mods done to it: 241E ECU Flash, GTS DCT Update, M Performance Exhaust, and some M carbon fibre bits

Comment

Nice e9x’s!

Comment

those pics taken in front of the tow trucks were taken in the tow lot when i went to pick up my car after a crazy night haha

No tickets and no arrests though, so all good

And I know the billboard pic is old but in the unlikely event someone has not seen it yet, your welcome. I saw it for the first time in high school, and I remember I'd find myself on the vehicle ordering customizer tool on bmw.com many times just dreaming about my m3 order.

Now I am 30 and happy to say, e92 m3 acquired
                        Bucketlist complete, I can die in peace now
                        However near or far that day might be
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by binary420; 11-19-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

So I guess this is the former m3forum.net that disappeared a few years back. I used to be an active member there when I had my Techno Violet E36 M3. I've been out of the performance car world for a quite awhile ever since I got into motorcycles, the passion for cars was lost. I think early 2016 was when I sold my e36 M3 to end up with a R52 Mini Cooper S. The Mini was honestly the worst car I ever owned. Fun when it ran but holy shit what a nightmare! I sold that, and late 2017 I picked up a 2005 330I ZHP which had been my daily up until the last two weeks. Needing a new daily, I had my eyes set on Alfa Romeo just to break the BMW habit and try something different. That didn't quite work out. Two weeks ago I finalized my e92 M3 purchase. Never thought I would own one of these given how much I loved the e46 M3s growing up but after 5 years in the ZHP, I needed something else.

2009 LB, DCT, fully optioned, carbon roof, 117k miles with good maintenance history and BE rod bearings installed at 105K.

Last edited by GinTonic; 12-24-2022, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Let's keep this alive.

Here's my current trim.

Name:	_DSC4899.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	197674

Comment

what front lip is that? very aggressive wheel/tire setup. I love it
                              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                                what front lip is that? very aggressive wheel/tire setup. I love it
                                Thank you!

The wheel fitment on the 10" front and 11" rear was a year long process of trial & errors. I documented all of it on my build journal here.

For the lip, it's 1:1 fiberglass replica of the GTS. It also came with the chassis brackets to mount the lower splitter - but they were destroyed after hitting a roadkill.

That lip has been discontinued. I'm working on an improved version with pre-preg carbon, but painted in satin black, with CNC'ed chassis brackets.

Click image for larger version  Name:	REC06184.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	197790
                                Last edited by Epoustouflant; 12-28-2022, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X