Remote window access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote window access

Can the windows on an E92 be operated with the remote and the key , the same way as an E46 ?

Originally posted by JHartman View Post
    Can the windows on an E92 be operated with the remote and the key , the same way as an E46 ?
    IIRC, when I got my E90, it would roll the windows down with a double-click-and-hold on the unlock button on the remote, but I had to use coding to enable the roll-up with the lock button. Haven't tried with key.
    2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
    Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
    Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

Comfort Closing isn't enabled in NA.
      Comfort opening is.

Super easy coding to enable tho.

Comment

Yes. I didn't have to code anything. It was enabled when I bought it brand new. Well....mine's an E93. Holding down the open button will drop my top as well.
        17 iO1 i3
        16 F22 M235i
        08 E93 M3
        04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

I had to code this to my car among other things, its fairly simple to do with NCSExpert. I have an early 2008 car.

im surprised at the lack of information these days about the DIY coding, a few years back it was all over the place.

Comment

Working...
          X