Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFRM module locked halos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    NFRM module locked halos

    Hi everyone. I just bought my first e90 328xi with LCI halogen. I found a good set of OEM xenon and did the swap. I did the wire modification on the back of the headlight connectors. I also coded the high beam shutters and add $522 FA into the FRM module and disabled bulb check. Everything is working well and nice until my passenger side halo stopped working suddenly and through code A8AD. I am suspecting that the frm module locked it. So I tried doing circuit reset on Tool32. But with no luck I kept getting Job Status: ERROR. I been trying to just fix this 1 problem for over 6 hours and no luck. And the cherry on top my antivirus deleted my NCS expert and can’t retrieve it. Anyway. Can some help or guide me in the right direction. Maybe a remote tuner or any helpful information.
Working...
X