Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E93 M3 M-Drivers Package 280km/h

Hallo together,
    i am new here in this forum and i have one question - and i hope you can help me 😀.

I own a BMW M3 E93 Convertable with a speed limit of 250km/h.

Sadly the car does not habe the M-Driver's Package with the "open" speed of 280km/h.

Normally i do not got above 250km/h but as this BMW M Drivers Package is an original BMW special equipment, i would like to have it.

SA7ME

Does anybody know if it is codeable?

BMW says that you have to buy the package - including the M-Driver's Training (i already have)... i only want to have the 280km/h coding.

BMW says you need a Code to programm the car with ISTA.

Is it possible to create this code myself or to programm the car without the code?

Is this a standard-code or does it depend on the VIN of my car as it is with the Navi FSC's?

Thank you very much from Germany.

Tom
    Last edited by E93M3; 01-19-2022, 12:53 AM.

I suspect it's only something that can be coded within the first 10 hours of run time, you're better off just delimiting it via the DME using MSS6x Flasher and my software.

Comment

Start here MSS6x Flasher - Now released! - NA M3 Forums

Post the read of your ECU ill gladly modify it for you.

Comment

Thank you very much! I will try this when the saison is on again in the summer, because the M3 sleeps over the winter :-)

I have another question:

Which of the 2 Tools would you recommend?

- MSS6x Flasher
        - BMW E90/E92/E93 M3 Binary Modification Tool by ECUWorx

The car runs very good, without any engine issues - it still has the stock engine-software and everybody told me not to update the engine-software when it runs good!
        When the car is on BMW for Oil Service, i tell them everytime not to touch the I-Level!
        So, i will make a backup before touching the software, that i can backup it if something does not work.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by E93M3 View Post
          Thank you very much! I will try this when the saison is on again in the summer, because the M3 sleeps over the winter :-)

I have another question:

Which of the 2 Tools would you recommend?

- MSS6x Flasher
          - BMW E90/E92/E93 M3 Binary Modification Tool by ECUWorx

The car runs very good, without any engine issues - it still has the stock engine-software and everybody told me not to update the engine-software when it runs good!
          When the car is on BMW for Oil Service, i tell them everytime not to touch the I-Level!
          So, i will make a backup before touching the software, that i can backup it if something does not work.

Best Regards
          You need to use both. MSSFlasher is used to read your tune. Mod tool is to "code" then save and upload with mssflasher.

least thats how I remember doing it over a year ago. Martyns good people, you are in safe hands with his software.

Comment

Working...
          X