Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha N on MSS65_160E_ECUWORX TOOL

Hello everyone

I bought a license of Martyn's software from ECUWORX, I want to remove my MAFs on my M6E63,
    so I bought an IAT (intake air temp) probe, when I activate the "Alpha- N "on the software at Martyn "ecuworx" and I unplug my 2 MAFs,
    my M6 is malfunctioning

Can you please help me to activate Alpha-N mode on my M6, I only want that, I don't want no other modification, I bought the ecuworx software but it does not work or badly

Thank you

The car still needs tuning, you can't just unplug the MAFs, enable AlphaN and expect it to run like stock!

Comment

Yes Yes I suspect but what are the settings to make, right?

Comment

Martyn

I thought when buying your software I could run Alpha-N, I don't see what the point of integrating this option into your software if it doesn't work, that's what he made me buy your software, being able to run my ecu in alpha-n

Comment

It's an experimental feature (as per the label in the software).

If you want to enable AlphaN and for it to run like stock, you'll need to take it to a tuner.

Comment

it's crazy you buy a software for 100 $ to activate the alpha-N and you sell it as experiment man, let me tell you that it is nonsense !!!

Comment

It clearly states it's experimental before you even purchase a license. It also says in the 'how to' / FAQ that it's not a replacement for a proper AlphaN tune. A proper AlphaN tune (along with AlphaN enablement) will set you back a damn sight more than $100.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alphaN.png
Views:	265
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	92955

https://www.ecuworx.co.uk/how-to/a-c...fication-tool/

Enable AlphaN / MAF Delete (Experimental)
              Puts your vehicles DME into AlphaN mode. This is not a replacement for a proper AlphaN tune.
              Last edited by Martyn; 03-21-2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

it's not at all clear on your website, there is only this option that interested me, I paid it for nothing at all, if you want my opinion, go your way on this software

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn View Post
                  It clearly states it's experimental before you even purchase a license. It also says in the 'how to' / FAQ that it's not a replacement for a proper AlphaN tune. A proper AlphaN tune (along with AlphaN enablement) will set you back a damn sight more than $100.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alphaN.png
Views:	265
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	92955

https://www.ecuworx.co.uk/how-to/a-c...fication-tool/

alpha-n is an experience, the pop and bang is an experience too, the transmission swap is still an experience the P500S in power in 400 mode dont work,
                  here is the truth about your tool, it is shameful !!!!

Comment

May I suggest you guys take this issue to PM or some other form of 1-on-1 communication, and let us know when it’s resolved?
                    2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
                    Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
                    Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

Working...
                    X