Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What kind of MPGs are you all getting?
Collapse
X
-
18-19 mixed driving, 25 cruising on freeway at 75mph.
I like to check my mpgs just to make sure the engine is running OK.
Leave a comment:
-
Mine averages about 21mpg like death and taxes on my commute into Nashville for the last 3-4 years and it's stock aside from headers and tweaks with Martyn's tool. I don't particularly care WHAT the number is, as long as it's consistent. If I don't drive it any differently on a given tankful and see a spike or a dip, I'll know something is up that I probably need to look at.
Leave a comment:
-
~15mpg in mostly city driving w/ supercharger; ~18 mpg or so when stock.
Leave a comment:
-
17.2 pre csl/canned tune, 15.2 now. Weekend warrior aggressive in town driving.
Leave a comment:
-
I've done headers on my car recently and figure out some improper wiring with regards to o2 sensors. A post cat o2 sensor was plugged into precat bank receptor. Changing that alone made the engine way more responsive in normal mode, I seldom drive in sport due to 60% pedal travel = 100% throttle, buggs me. Now I'm super happy.
got as good as 8.9L/100km ~ 26.42Mpg
city driving can vary between 11.2-13L/100km ~ 21-18Mpg
Driving style is spirited but no max revs due to Rods/Vanos being in waiting to be done.
Leave a comment:
-
If you want to try getting better mpg I think O2 sensors can be refreshed.
I get like 35mpg cruising in the highway and like 12 in stop and go city driving
Leave a comment:
-
What kind of MPGs are you all getting?
I know the M3 was not made to be a fuel efficient vehicle... But I'm questioning why my 2002 M3 seems to get worse MPG's than my previously owned 2004 M3. Both cars I had within the 120k range, and both mechanically sound and up-to-date. In the 04, I would see highway MPGs of around 25mpg, while in the 02 it's hard for me to crack 22mpg. In the city in the 02, I'm getting about 16mpg whereas in the 04 I would get closer to 18-20. Both cars are stock.
My driving style is pretty modest, yet spirited at times. I'm not giving it the beans every opportunity I have.
What MPG's are you guys getting? Also, was there any difference in early MY cars that was changed in later MY cars that made them slightly more fuel-efficient?
In the end, it's all about the smiles per gallon, but I'm curious.
Tags: None

Leave a comment: