Pictures of your F8x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of your F8x

I'll start off, pics of your F8x please. Gotta make this place more robust.

Thread going as expected lol. Gotta take some better pics! That color is beautiful, what is it called (looks like IB 2.0)?

Comment

I have a ton of pictures, I'll post them later. The color is actually San Marino Blue, was a launch color for the M4 CS

Comment

I'll see if I can dig up some track pics when I was driving an F82.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

More shots on different days

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow nice M4!! The color is amazing the front end is so aggressive!!! How would you compare this to an E46 M3?

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post
              Wow nice M4!! The color is amazing the front end is so aggressive!!! How would you compare this to an E46 M3?
              Just saw this almost a year and a half later, my apologies. I love the F8x chassis, it's one of my favorites. Having owned M4's since 2015 I can honestly give a good comparison to the E46 M3 I purchased in 2020. To put it short, the E46 hands down is the better car overall. Perhaps I'm biased as I prefer less gadgets specifically electronic steering, electronic dampers, etc.. I do appreciate other drivetrain electronics like the E-diff and it's saved my butt a couple of times, super confident when I drive it as it's super forgiving but the CS is a stripper model of sorts. No cup holders, no armrest, door pull handles on synthetic door cards made of card material losing the front door speakers, dual climate control deleted in lieu of a single HVAC, etc.., 19" front wheel and 20" rear. It's dialed in from the factory and taking it to Buttonwillow I set the electronics to race except steering, I leave it on comfort and absolutely destroyed my PB time. I had a '95 M3 that was fairly built and it wasn't close to this thing in relatively stock form. I've only installed M Performance Coil overs so far, as well as a BMS Stage-1 tune, I'll do more later, but for now it's parked and will be for a while since I'm having so much fun with the E46 M3.

No complaints with either car but if I had to choose to keep one, it would be the E46 M3, it was my high school dream car and I'm absolutely in love with it. Just comes from a different era.

Comment

Working...
              X