RoyalFlushness's 2001 Imola Red E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalFlushness View Post
    Fresh headliner parts starting to come together. Figured I would source new / mint OEM stuff instead of sending my sagging one to get redone. Cant beat OEM. The previous owner also removed the sunroof visor and never included it with the sale. I have now sourced a new one.
    Wow that looks so fresh. The PO of my car also removed the sunroof visor, is it difficult to replace if I order a new one? Or does it likely need to be done by a professional?

Comment

Originally posted by Bgexpress View Post

Wow that looks so fresh. The PO of my car also removed the sunroof visor, is it difficult to replace if I order a new one? Or does it likely need to be done by a professional?
      I would probably source one from a part out or something. Theres 2 plastic clips on the passenger side and 2 screws on the drivers side that attach to the cassette. Pretty sure you just take the sunroof glass off and install from the top.

Comment

OEM LED Tail Lights Installed. Sitting on OEM Competition 19s from my E90 for the time being until its back from the paint shop.

Comment

Looks great. Makes we want to go a little lower. What's your ride height?
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            Looks great. Makes we want to go a little lower. What's your ride height?
            Thank you sir. I am not sure at the moment. I will measure it when I get the BBS Wheels on it. It definitely scrubs the fenders a bit with these 19's on it but they are only temporary until I get my other wheels on.

Comment

Nice! what other paintwork getting done? It's a good feeling having it all fresh!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
              2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                Nice! what other paintwork getting done? It's a good feeling having it all fresh!
                The typical side mirror paint issues on these I am getting resolved and getting both doors resprayed while I am at it with fresh Glasurit. The doors and mirrors were the only part of the car other than the roof that weren't hit with fresh paint and you can kind of tell when the sun hits it that its faded compared to the rest

Comment

Awesome, I really need to get some paintwork done on mine once I’m done with all the rest of the stuff. Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                  2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Car is back from paint. Finally got around to painting the doors and mirrors. Wheels are installed as well. Super happy with how it came out

Comment

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper clean.
                      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

RoyalFlushness what camber do you have to run to fit the fronts?
                        Last edited by Thoglan; 03-16-2021, 08:30 PM.

Comment

On point
                          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Can't believe I just found this build thread today. Super clean example!

Interesting how you went from black grill and side grill and silver wheels to the complete opposite now haha
                            Any plans on going blacking out the chrome again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalFlushness View Post
                              Car is back from paint. Finally got around to painting the doors and mirrors. Wheels are installed as well. Super happy with how it came out

I have the same rims in 19”. I love how light they are.

Comment

Generally not fan of black wheels but damn those look good. Running a spacer in the back?

Comment

Working...
                                X