Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude the GT4 lip slaps.

I'm actually looking for one too haha.

Did this come from the States or did you order it from Germany?
    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 BMW ///M3
    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
      Another update -- finally got my hands one of these lips.. I think these are the best looking for the e46. I just mocked it up, it fits perfect and quality is top!!

I just need to decide if I want to paint it or not.

Where did you pick up the lip.

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

Where did you pick up the lip.
        Luckily, I got it from another forum member who ordered it over a year ago.. I'll find a webstie and post the link later.
        Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Luckily, I got it from another forum member who ordered it over a year ago.. I'll find a webstie and post the link later.
          MK - Rennsporttechnik GT4 Style Frontspoiler Lip M3 e46 are available in 2 material options availabl e 1. FRP/ GRP ( fiberglass) with paintable surface 2. Visual Carbon Premium , with high quality carbon fiber coated in one piece and varnished . We are happy to answer your questions about our products...
          2005 M3 - SGM, 6MT, Impuls Cloth, Slicktop
          2022 M3 - BRG, Tartufo, xDrive​

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

all buttoned up -- running a Kassel tune for now.. runs OK but I definitely need a dyno tune.. Can't go more than 70% throttle under 3500 rpms in 4th, 5th or 6th.

Comment

Love this build! It's always so weird to me how so many different wheels look good on the e46. Never seen a car that can pull off so many different looks. Great job with the box install! You running a map sensor or alpha-n?

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post
                  Love this build! It's always so weird to me how so many different wheels look good on the e46. Never seen a car that can pull off so many different looks. Great job with the box install! You running a map sensor or alpha-n?
                  Thank you!!!

Map sensor.. Here in NY, there's so much elevation change so I want that adjustment.

Comment

all buttoned up -- running a Kassel tune for now.. runs OK but I definitely need a dyno tune.. Can't go more than 70% throttle under 3500 rpms in 4th, 5th or 6th.

Have the same problem with my Kassel tuned car with the turner box, curious to see if a tune from paul or Hassan would fix that. I reached out to both of them and they told me in their experience the Kassel tune is pretty close to the base CSL tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Bgexpress View Post

Have the same problem with my Kassel tuned car with the turner box, curious to see if a tune from paul or Hassan would fix that. I reached out to both of them and they told me in their experience the Kassel tune is pretty close to the base CSL tune.
                      I’ll find out on Wednesday. I’m going to have Jim dyno tune the car and we’ll see if it makes a big improvement.

if not, I’ll have Hassan fix it…. I would’ve went with Hassan but my local dyno isn’t available until September and I don’t want to do a street tune.

Comment

I’ll find out on Wednesday. I’m going to have Jim dyno tune the car and we’ll see if it makes a big improvement.

if not, I’ll have Hassan fix it…. I would’ve went with Hassan but my local dyno isn’t available until September and I don’t want to do a street tune.
                        Awesome, looking forward to your takeaways

Comment

Were you able to dyno the car yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Bgexpress View Post

Were you able to dyno the car yesterday?
                            No I caught a nasty stomach bug and had to reschedule for next week.

Comment

No I caught a nasty stomach bug and had to reschedule for next week.
                              Sorry to hear that! Feel better soon

Comment

Another update, sorry for the delay..

Took the car to Kassel for a retune and glad I did! The base tune they sent me was super lean so the car was cutting out. They had to add a ton of fuel down low to help fix that issue. The car now runs great. I picked up about 20whp from my last visit there and put down 318whp and everyone knows that their dyno reads very low!

Also added a Karbonius Snorkel.

Here's some pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X