• Show
Clear All

Another update from winter/ spring of 2019,

New Rad
    New Rad hoses
    New pulleys
    New belt
    Coolant flush + added water wetter

the new rad made a tremendous difference in my coolant temps.

Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Upgraded from AP v2 headers to CPI single stepped - The quality was significantly better!!

Installed my Schroth harnesses.

Then, another track day!

Comment

Track day at Lime Rock Park

Comment

Very nice! Looks like great fun.

What CSL bumper did you have on the car?
          2006 BMW M3 ZCP

Comment

some random pictures, figured id share. Plus my trip down to UK and Kassel Performance..4.5 hour drive in the rain... Don't mind the dirty car. lol

Comment

Originally posted by eljay View Post
              Very nice! Looks like great fun.

What CSL bumper did you have on the car?
              That was an unknown brand.. fit great and it worked with the carbon kevlar brace.. I had a feeling it was a modified SGT bumper.

Comment

Then, upgraded to Ohline R&T with GC hybrid camber plates, RE RSMs and Swift springs (switched the eibachs from this picture as they were too short, car sat too low.)

All set up and aligned on the new Ohlins, and I have to say, these ride amazing! Took it for a nice drive before she got ripped apart to fit the Lang Racing CF 2x2 roof with Alcantara headliner, pillars and rear decklid.

Comment

She went under the knife to get the roof done by Troy's autobody in NY, these guys are amazing and specialize in Hail damage vehicles so replacing roof skins was common business for them.

I stripped her interior and flat bedded her off.

initial test fit was great! Roof fit amazing and we painted the roof rails gloss black bc the oe CSL ones are extremely hard to find right now and we also shot the roof with 3 coats of clear.

r

Rear Deck not pictured.

All back together.

Comment

little update:

Wanted to change it up, so had the Volks refinished in Mag Blue, new OE stickers and Rays Valve stems. Really loving how this came out!! Cant wait to get the new dunlop direzza Z3 mounted up!

Comment

F'n killer esp with the yellow stoppies
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Killer stuff! I have a lot of similar ideas for my Silver Grey car that you've already done. Why the change from the porsche calipers?

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
                          Killer stuff! I have a lot of similar ideas for my Silver Grey car that you've already done. Why the change from the porsche calipers?
                          Thanks!

I wanted a true BBK for the car. Plus I love how massive these things are. There is also a big difference in both pedal feel and balance of the car when braking hard. Was worth the upgrade to me.

Comment

Got the tires mounted/balanced and got the wheels on and car back on the ground.. Excited so far! I'll get it out in the sunlight this weekend and take some better pictures

Comment

Curious to hear your thoughts on the Direzzas. I thought of trying them out but went with A052s instead...thinking that our cars could be too heavy for them

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post
                                Curious to hear your thoughts on the Direzzas. I thought of trying them out but went with A052s instead...thinking that our cars could be too heavy for them
                                I'm curious to see how they feel as well! few friends have them and love them so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X