OneFastSicilian's 2005 SilverGrey M3 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robgill View Post
    Love it! Saw it in person the other day.

Thanks Rob! Saw your track car there. Can’t wait to see the red one in person.

let me know if you do any cars and coffees soon
    Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Rodbearings we’re done at 109k thanks to Rogue Engineering.

Im glad I got them done and out of the way.

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Frank, are you still on coil overs or are you on AIR. The M looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post
          Hey Frank, are you still on coil overs or are you on AIR. The M looks great!
          Currently have Ohlins coilovers. No air ride for me

Comment

Hey Frank,

How did you like the ISC N1s on track? Looking at the track version at the moment but not many reviews out there.

I’m on progressive coilovers right now and want something more stiffer that gives me that “on rails” handling feel to go with my upgraded sways.

Comment

Originally posted by shibui View Post
              Hey Frank,

How did you like the ISC N1s on track? Looking at the track version at the moment but not many reviews out there.

I’m on progressive coilovers right now and want something more stiffer that gives me that “on rails” handling feel to go with my upgraded sways.
              They weren't bad. For the money, you can't go wrong.

I'm sure they're no different than the BC racing coilovers.

Comment

little update

Started installing my Karbonius CSL airbox!! Can't get to get my DME back from Kassel and get Hassen to tune it.

Also, Ordered some BBS E88s!! 18x10+24 square!!! 6 month wait.. going to be the longest 6 months of my life! haha

Comment

Nice clean engine bay sir, well done.

What E88s did you get, gold/chrome?
                  2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
                    Nice clean engine bay sir, well done.

What E88s did you get, gold/chrome?
                    Thanks! Surprised to hear someone say it’s clean, I feel embarrassed a little w my engine bay. Looks filthy to me lol

i went with silver faces, polished lips. 18x10+24 sq

Comment

Great build thread sir!
                      -Singh
                      2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
                      BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
                      Besian

Comment

Really enjoyed the mag blue volks on SG with yellow stoppies, but E88s will look sick ofc.
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Another update -- finally got my hands one of these lips.. I think these are the best looking for the e46. I just mocked it up, it fits perfect and quality is top!!

I just need to decide if I want to paint it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post
                            Great build thread sir!
                            Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                              Really enjoyed the mag blue volks on SG with yellow stoppies, but E88s will look sick ofc.
                              Thanks! I like the mag blue but I've always wanted the e88s so this is my opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
                                Another update -- finally got my hands one of these lips.. I think these are the best looking for the e46. I just mocked it up, it fits perfect and quality is top!!

I just need to decide if I want to paint it or not.

Totally agree, so far my favorite front lip for e46. Most important question though...have you driven the car since you put it on? Seems like it sticks out a lot in the front...curious how it will hold up to steep driveways or driving on I-95.
                                I say keep it unpainted. Car is looking really good!

Comment

Working...
                                X