No announcement yet.

Martin's AW/Cinnamon 6MT Street/Track Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean build…I hope it continues to give many years of smiles per miles!

Any regrets getting rid of the CSL-style intake? I have one that’s waiting to be installed but sometimes I feel like just keeping the car stock and not messing with tuning and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by sbay View Post
      Clean build…I hope it continues to give many years of smiles per miles!

Any regrets getting rid of the CSL-style intake? I have one that’s waiting to be installed but sometimes I feel like just keeping the car stock and not messing with tuning and all that.
      thanks! i have a bunch more updates to catch up on, but spoiler alert: i do regret selling the first box and bought another karbonius box a few weeks ago. It's sitting in the garage and i'm just waiting on some downtime to get it on the car 🤣.

I decided to skip the flap and extra hassle this time and went with the race box in matte finish instead. figured i'd do something different this time since I went OEM-ish the first go around. can't wait to get it in and share the progress here.
      [AW / Cinnamon / 6MT] /// [build journal]

Comment

Originally posted by gabylonfive View Post

thanks! i have a bunch more updates to catch up on, but spoiler alert: i do regret selling the first box and bought another karbonius box a few weeks ago. It's sitting in the garage and i'm just waiting on some downtime to get it on the car 🤣.

I decided to skip the flap and extra hassle this time and went with the race box in matte finish instead. figured i'd do something different this time since I went OEM-ish the first go around. can't wait to get it in and share the progress here.
        Funny enough I have the race box as well; install seems that much more straight forward! Guess you’ve convinced me enough to keep it if you had to buy it again.

Comment

Super excited to see the rest of this build journal unfold, very interesting so far.
          2003 E46 M3 Titanium Silver / Black

Dinan Section 3 - Dual Resonated Sec 1 - Dinan Springs & Bilstein Shocks - GruppeM Intake - Dinan Front & Rear Strut Bars - Hotchkis Front Sway Bar

www.instagram.com/nextlvel

Comment

Working...
          X