STAATS - E46 M3 Tarmac Rally / ClubSport Build - WBM346Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STAATS - E46 M3 Tarmac Rally / ClubSport Build - WBM346Z

After losing all the work and effort I had put in to building my Build/Members Journal over at M3Forum I have decided to try take control of the Journal myself so I can keep it alive... I had previously roughly started a Build Journal (documenting the car, build and modifications) and a Drivers Diary (documenting the experience with the car, participation in any local automotive events and entry in any motorsport events or track days). So I have decided to dust them off and try build them up again... Some of the posts are average quality so I plan to go back and redo or expand on some of them to make them more interesting and useful and try cover some of the more technical details I previously covered in my M3Forum journal.

Build Journal:

Drivers Diary:

As previously discussed the basis for my build was a "clubsport" idea whereby it remains a street car but its track capabilities are significantly increased with the end goal being Tarmac Rally (specifically Targa Tasmania) participation. So the build is based around a balance between local road regulations, Australian Design Rules / National Code of Practice (ADR / NCOP) and the Targa Australia Regulations.

I have Google Albums full of photos throughout the build so I hope to provide more of them on the blogspot journals. Feel free to check them out and either leave any comments over there or come back here and provide any commentary or ask any questions.

Hopefully this way if we lose a message board again I haven't lost all my Build Journal work.

Please note that I am still working on bringing these journals back up to date with my current status of where the M3Forum journal got to and then will be able to continue from there. I am also improving on some old posts to make them more useful and informative, as previously I left more of that effort for my M3Forum journal. I will come back to this post and update as I get these journals more up-to-date.

Started putting a bit of effort into updating the Build Journal the most - completed another 4 or 5 posts - still a whole pile of drafts and incomplete stories from earlier points of the build that I am trying to recover or redevelop now they were lost from my old Build Journal. Also trying to load a lot more pictures in to as much stuff as I can this time (as lets be honest, that's all anyone flicks through). Please have a look and give me any feedback - any more pictures you want me to see any additional details, etc.

Build Journal:

Comment

Working...
    X