• Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful car.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Awesome build so far! Are the interior carbon trim pieces from karbonious?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post
        Awesome build so far! Are the interior carbon trim pieces from karbonious?
        Yes the trim is from Karbonius. It is an overlay on the oem trim in 1x1.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
          beautiful car.
          I like where your going with your car.

Comment

Originally posted by akshon View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa3.jpg
Views:	1158
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	80634
            Awesome build, that interior looks amazing. Did you de-chrome the handles or is that a different part #? I'd like to do the same in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post

Awesome build, that interior looks amazing. Did you de-chrome the handles or is that a different part #? I'd like to do the same in my car.
              I just painted it gloss black. Also did the lower steering wheel column and smg shifter trim ring in gloss black. Didn't cost much but does look very nice inside the car.

Comment

Nice RM!

Comment

Loving it. AW with the carbon roof looks so good.

Comment

Ordered some new parts for the car.

1. Sparco QRT-K/ Brey Kraus mounts
                    2. CSF Oil cooler and radiator
                    3. Stoptech trophy f-1
                    4. Li battery

Comment

Parts are starting to come in.

Sparco QRT with Kevlar
                      Throwback to the 90's

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.jpeg
Views:	592
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	109529

Comment

Great build so far. Clean and tasteful is best.

Comment

Installed the seats and brakes.
                          Tried out amber corners and I like them for now.

Still waiting on parts for the cooling refresh and some body parts from Germany.
                          Current wheels and suspension will be handed down to the other m3.
                          BBS e88 and KW CS ordered.

Car is starting to be more clubsport than oem+.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	132510

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.1 KB ID:	132511

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	132512

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.9 KB ID:	132513
                          Last edited by akshon; 10-18-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Picked up e46 m3 #2

2002 M3 SMG 88K Miles Carbon Black
                            Picked it up as the lowest priced car in the country.
                            Severely sun damaged but is oil free and very clean underneath.
                            Shitty paint and the interior is sun damaged like crazy but no hits to do the body and stock other than the cracked aftermarket wheels.
                            Comes with a brand new tranny from BMW @65k Miles.

Came with some cracked aftermarket wheels so immediately put on some hand me down oem 19" from the white car and some smoked corners I had laying around.
                            The interior was gross so I pulled out all the seats and put in a Sparaco bucket I had laying around.
                            CB is a great color but damn is this paint messed up. Thinking of a full color change and restoration on this one a non metallic color from BMW individual choices.
                            RKP 1x1 Carbon roof on order.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.0 KB ID:	132522 Click image for larger version  Name:	7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	132523 Click image for larger version  Name:	8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	168.6 KB ID:	132524
                            Last edited by akshon; 10-18-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Removed tints and changed out the headlight lenses. The Stock radio was broken so I tried this unit. Better than expected.
                              Went to the dealer for new air bags for the recall. Started installing all new interior trim in the car. Window switches, Trim, Console, din unit, shift knob changed in pics.
                              Car is so sun damaged that if you try to take out any trim it will snap right off. Look at the air vent. Ordered all new everything.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	132532

Click image for larger version  Name:	unit.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.2 KB ID:	132533

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	132534
                              Last edited by akshon; 10-18-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

How would you rate the quality of the Lang roof? I’m going through the process of collecting parts to CF roof swap my car. I’m considering RKP, Lang, Slon and Karbonius. Really on the fence.

Comment

Working...
                                X