No announcement yet.

BGExpress’s LSB E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a set of these bad boys today... will be my first set of coilovers. Went with their 8k and 10k springs

Comment

Originally posted by Bgexpress View Post
      Trying to decide on wheels .. all opinions welcome! Instagram is lsb.m3 if you prefer to vote there

All are great choices! I vote for the bbs ri. Also maybe consider bbs RGR?

Comment

Originally posted by akshon View Post

All are great choices! I vote for the bbs ri. Also maybe consider bbs RGR?
        Like your suggestions! Just got the OEM wheels powder coated while I wait since the RIA and the TE37 are on a 3-6 month wait

Comment

Paint correction, wheel restoration and ceramic coating complete! Added paint matched reflectors and new corner lenses. Paint shows very well for 140k miles. Now for some preventative maintenance and seat time!

Comment

Looks beautiful

Comment

Like your suggestions! Just got the OEM wheels powder coated while I wait since the RIA and the TE37 are on a 3-6 month wait
              What color is this?

Comment

Originally posted by S3diment View Post

What color is this?
                Not sure of the exact color to be honest, but I can follow up with the shop tomorrow and ask.

Comment

Comment

Minor update, been enjoying driving the car as is. Put spacers on, put new center caps on.
                    Planning to take it to get the big 3 done around the end of the month, also going to install the FA500s and turner csl box at the same time.

Comment

Some new toys arrived today

Comment

The car is off to Orlando for vanos, subframe and rod bearings in addition to csl airbox installation, coilover installation and a zhp steering rack! It will be a few weeks but she will come back a completely different car. Will share updates as I receive them.

Comment

The car is off to Orlando for vanos, subframe and rod bearings in addition to csl airbox installation, coilover installation and a zhp steering rack! It will be a few weeks but she will come back a completely different car. Will share updates as I receive them.
                          Where in Orlando?

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Under the knife @wtfmotorsports! Owner was nice enough to send photos of the progress so far.

5/24 Valves adjusted
                            Beisan hub installed
                            Anti rattle kit installed
                            New chain tensioner installed

Original hub was intact, valve drain looks to be fairly healthy. Excited to see results so fast.

Comment

More progress pics of the vanos

Comment

Vanos wrapped up, subframe reinforcement done, input shaft seal replaced and RTABs pulled out! Moving along nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X