2000 M Roadster Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 M Roadster Lights

Hi everyone - I am brand new to owning a 2000 BMW M Roadster, and I am in the process of taking the car back completely to stock. I am starting with aesthetic changes so I have some questions about the lights on my car.

I know the facelift model years resulted in clears in the front and rear, and I just want to confirm that the lights on my car are OEM? What about the side markers? Should those also be clear?

Finally, I know the corner reflectors should be amber, but I am playing around with getting color matched reflectors. Does anyone have a place they recommend getting these?

Including pictures!

I dont know why some of the pictures came sideways or upside down!! Apologies

Comment

Look for the BMW roundel logo or the brand name like AL, Bosch or MagnetiMarelli on the lenses.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

RealOEM will be your best friend and FCPEuro is a great place to order from as their return policy and shipping quality is top notch. Most parts besides hardware will have part number and sometimes production dates stamped into them somewhere as well as the roundel.

Comment

Working...
        X