X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. 818 checking in.
    E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Tyler, set one up. summer is almost over.

Comment

818 checking in as well. Weekend cruise down the twisties to neptunes net anyone? because F&F
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Alright maybe we can meet in Agoura and drive Kanan or Westlake and drive the 23/encinal down to PCH and go up to Neptunes?
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            Alright maybe we can meet in Agoura and drive Kanan or Westlake and drive the 23/encinal down to PCH and go up to Neptunes?
            that sounds good. nothing too crazy so we could accommodate people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
              When T? I just supercharged and turbocharged the i3!
              17 iO1 i3
              16 F22 M235i
              08 E93 M3
              04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Ok so I'm trying to organize a meet/drive this spring, but I want to get some feedback.

Is Saturday or a Sunday better? Sunday might be less crowded? I'm thinking of limiting it E46 M3 only partly because that's who this group is mostly, but also to limit the size as car meets are really getting criminalized here lately.

Thinking at the end of this month or early May. Weather looks good, some real wamth coming soon.

As far as locations, I'm thinking Malibu, even more specifically where it meets Ventura County. I promise I'm not advocating for that because that's where I live, but because it offers the best experience for several rasons plus I'm very familiar with the area. It's not as centrally located for Socal memebers (harder on OC/SD people), but it's less populated, absouletly stunning, no real police precense (VC sheriff are way nicer than LA/chp). There's a decent sized parking lot behind the chevron off PCH at Trancas. I think it's for overfill from the trancas shopping center. There's a lot (pay, not much though) at Leo Carillo. There's a good sized lot at malibu creek. These last two suggestions are state parks, so I don't know if they could stop us, as long as we pay entrance. I'll keep thinking of good spots, but please let me have your feedback/suggestions.

I'll also mention this on my instragram since I know a number of local E46 guys, but I don't think it's ideal to make it that large of a group for a few reasons, not least of which is that this is not a well organzied thing like E46M-East is where they get a permit for a great location. Maybe in the future.

Comment

I’m game. Malibu sounds great. I’ll also be attending E46M-east, but this sounds more fun Driving > standing in a parking lot any day of the week.

Subscribing to thread for updates.

Comment

sounds like a cruise down the mountain to neptunes net itself.....
                    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Parking will be the issue if we don't do this on some random weekday. Cars/bikers fill the lot and the street surrounding Neptune's. Maybe there's a spot enarby that ould hold a number of cars. I'll check the maps.

Comment

In
                        17 iO1 i3
                        16 F22 M235i
                        08 E93 M3
                        04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

I'm down for a cruise or whatever with all e46 M3's, I think that would be a nice little meet – I just found this thread but will be heading tomorrow early morning (Saturday, 04.28.23) to Malibu to enjoy the car starting from Yerba Buena road and working my way east. Probably will stop at Saloon coffee and Old place at some point, maybe even go for a hike. Also might hit Griffith parking lot cars and coffee Sunday morning as well if anyone is hitting that.

Edit Sunday eve: Damn this section of the forums is dead huh, is there a better place for us CA M3 folks to check in?
                          Last edited by ChapterM3; 04-30-2023, 05:07 PM.
                          - Jonathan

2004 M3 6MT Carbon Black OEM+ | Vortex Days

Comment

Did this ever happen?

619 reporting for duty... Perhaps June?

Comment

Keep me posted!

Comment

I haven't gotten much interest on this plus I'm in the process of moving, so no, nothing's happened. At some point, I'll just pick a day/location and post here and text the few locals I know personally, maybe a few IG accounts and go with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X