Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airbag light reset help. socal (OC).

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    I'm far, but I can do it if you find yourself about 2 hours up the coast.

    Tyler
    Just seeing this now. I was able to have it reset, and all's good now. Thank you for the offer!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbonem3
    replied
    I'm far, but I can do it if you find yourself about 2 hours up the coast.

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • Will
    started a topic Airbag light reset help. socal (OC).

    Airbag light reset help. socal (OC).

    Hi.
    I forgot to unplug the battery before removing the door airbag and now I have a airbag light in the dash. I don't have PA Soft or any of the systems to reset the airbag light.

    Does someone in southern California have a system that can help reset the light? I'm in Irvine, but will drive out to you. Thanks.​
Working...
X