Vanos Rebuilds, Rod Bearings, Valve Adjustments in San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanos Rebuilds, Rod Bearings, Valve Adjustments in San Diego

Hey everyone, glad to see a new forum back up and running. With that, I'm posting here offering my services. I have been working on E46 M3s and S54s for the better part of 6 years now. I have worked on many M3s in Southern California, most of which can be seen on my instagram profile, Desert_M3. I also recently started a new instagram account to showcase only the work that I perform, @sandiegos54.

I offer mainly valve adjustments, vanos rebuilds, and rod bearing services. I have a PDF I've typed up that includes my price, as well as a list of parts and prices for each job. Parts will need to be supplied by you. I can also provide any other installs or maintenance, just shoot me a message and we can work it out!

You can contact me a few ways. To get a hold of me the quickest, shoot me a DM on instagram to either one of my pages, or email me at sandiegos54s@gmail.com.

Note that I am not a shop or associated with any shops, just an experienced enthusiast who wants to see these cars taken care of.

Shoot me a message and lets get your car taken care of!

Located in San Diego.

Glad to hear there's a socal member still here. I'm restoring the vehicle and might need a maintenance service soon. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Here in Irvine for a few days with my Z4MCoupe at Lang Racing for head rebuild, all the Beisan Vanos upgrades, and rod bearings. At 86k miles, its scary seeing the broken upper chain guide, and rod bearings after this relatively few miles.
      Then we're going to dyno the car and see what a fresh final version Siemens DME controlled S54 puts out.
      Nice finding this forum, need to publicize it more.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSouthpaw View Post
        Glad to hear there's a socal member still here. I'm restoring the vehicle and might need a maintenance service soon. I'll keep you posted.
        Let me know man, and I'll get you taken care of!

Comment

Originally posted by MPpathic View Post
          Here in Irvine for a few days with my Z4MCoupe at Lang Racing for head rebuild, all the Beisan Vanos upgrades, and rod bearings. At 86k miles, its scary seeing the broken upper chain guide, and rod bearings after this relatively few miles.
          Then we're going to dyno the car and see what a fresh final version Siemens DME controlled S54 puts out.
          Nice finding this forum, need to publicize it more.
          Lang Racing is amazing, excellent decision trusting them with your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert_M3 View Post

Let me know man, and I'll get you taken care of!
            Saved and followed! I'll be moving down to SD in a couple months and will be nice to know someone trustworthy!

Comment

Working...
            X