Who r all the norcal mechanic peeps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who r all the norcal mechanic peeps??

I remember theres Danon in san ramon, theres the guy with the Laguna seca blue m3 in Union City, and the guy in livermore who does some work aswell...

Question is, what are their names and contact info?? I lost all that with the M3f shutdown and I need some work..

P Sways -
    I am located in Livermore and offer smg to manual swaps as well as other things - email me for the quickest response - smgtomanual@gmail.com
    ATS///Antone

Comment

mrgizmo
      17 iO1 i3
      16 F22 M235i
      08 E93 M3
      04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Originally posted by ATS///Antone View Post
        P Sways -
        I am located in Livermore and offer smg to manual swaps as well as other things - email me for the quickest response - smgtomanual@gmail.com
        ATS///Antone
        Vouch for this guy! He did my smg to manual swap on my ZCP and was super easy to deal with!

Comment

Dan Avon is on this forum (he is in San Ramon). Where are you located and what work are you looking to do?
          Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Hey Gizmo, I'm already in contact with Dan thanks. I'm just waiting on an opening...The guy comes highly recommended, so i know all his work is spot on.
            I'm looking at basically installing a full exhaust, full suspension, valve adj, and all the other fun little new bushings and gaskets in between.

Comment

I can vouch for Dan. He installed my Koni/Eibach a couple years ago. Cant go wrong.

Comment

Shout out to big D.
                Dan does incredible work. I had my rod bearings, suspension, and a horrendous valve cover leak taken care of among other work.
                This guy is super professional, knowledgeable, and extremely detail oriented. A true M3 whisperer...
                Literally saved and brought back my rust bucket from the dead lol
                Hit him up!!!

Comment

Dan Avon 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X