Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Who r all the norcal mechanic peeps??
Collapse
X
-
Shout out to big D.
Dan does incredible work. I had my rod bearings, suspension, and a horrendous valve cover leak taken care of among other work.
This guy is super professional, knowledgeable, and extremely detail oriented. A true M3 whisperer...
Literally saved and brought back my rust bucket from the dead lol
Hit him up!!!
Leave a comment:
-
I can vouch for Dan. He installed my Koni/Eibach a couple years ago. Cant go wrong.
Leave a comment:
-
Hey Gizmo, I'm already in contact with Dan thanks. I'm just waiting on an opening...The guy comes highly recommended, so i know all his work is spot on.
I'm looking at basically installing a full exhaust, full suspension, valve adj, and all the other fun little new bushings and gaskets in between.
Leave a comment:
-
Dan Avon is on this forum (he is in San Ramon). Where are you located and what work are you looking to do?
Leave a comment:
-
Vouch for this guy! He did my smg to manual swap on my ZCP and was super easy to deal with!Originally posted by ATS///Antone View PostP Sways -
I am located in Livermore and offer smg to manual swaps as well as other things - email me for the quickest response - [email protected]
ATS///Antone
Leave a comment:
-
P Sways -
I am located in Livermore and offer smg to manual swaps as well as other things - email me for the quickest response - [email protected]
ATS///Antone
Leave a comment:
-
Who r all the norcal mechanic peeps??
I remember theres Danon in san ramon, theres the guy with the Laguna seca blue m3 in Union City, and the guy in livermore who does some work aswell...
Question is, what are their names and contact info?? I lost all that with the M3f shutdown and I need some work..Tags: None

Leave a comment: