X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autobahn Country Club 2022 Track Events

Autobahn Country Club 2022 Track Days

Fellow BMW Drivers:

Another fun year of Autobahn Country Club track action awaits for 2022. MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our two annual track events in Joliet, IL. I hope you’ll join us for both events on Autobahn’s full 3.56 mile road course.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each track event for less money. Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

June 20, 2022: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Monday In June

August 22, 2022: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Monday at The Bahn

Registration for both 2022 events at Autobahn is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

Please feel free to join us at Autobahn Country Club on the full 3.56 mile road course in 2022 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at The Bahn. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	Full Circuit Cropped (Small).jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	164888
    MVP Track Time

We are almost full for August 22nd at Autobahn Country Club.

Feff
    MVP Track Time

Comment

Working...
    X