No announcement yet.

Any Maryland 46M enthusiasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Virginia here. Bought the car in March and it's been on jack stands since. Hopefully I can take it out in the summer

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen quite a few recently with the weather warming up.

In Columbia/Ecity Area
      Last edited by Sprp85; 04-25-2022, 07:00 AM.

Comment

DE here but grew up in Mount Airy. Ill be out that way later this week breaking in my new bearings.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

Which C&C is the best right now? I went to Potomac once back in February and it was nice and packed. I liked Hunts Valley back when I was in college because it was close by but I'm pretty sure they're still closed due to covid, and I think Katies is still closed as well. Never been to Annapolis C&C.
          We were going to HV C&C on a regular basis (prior to Covid), but that venue still remains shut down. Katie's was also closed last year, but due to asshats, not Covid. We've been going to Potomac a lot recently...it's a bit of a drive and the parking situation sucks, but the diversity/quality of the cars is incredible! Annapolis is a nice drive and it's a beautiful venue (being right on the water), but parking is very limited.

Comment

Sounds like we all need to get together and schedule a cruise or something down to one of the C&C's. My POS will be off the road for at least another month or so though while I R&R the cylinder head.

Comment

I'm absolutely down for a C&C cruise one morning
              2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
                I'm absolutely down for a C&C cruise one morning
                +1

Comment

I’m still waiting on parts, but keep this thread alive — may catch up with you guys on the follow up.
                  Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Does Northern Virginia qualify??

New here and just have a new to me 04 M3 Convertible. 95K miles. In need of some love and care. But mostly just waiting to get damn plates haha. I'm told it takes about a month to get even the temp plates from VA DMV right now.

Going to take to J & F in Arlington next week to get a full check up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	180880832_297536018627671_6302322750221531601_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_eui2=AeEsGRzMuZpKIEFZ-YT3dhXBl6TMA8yNbiaXpMwDzI1uJu_G30Tjx7-x6iaeMq3jo-U&_nc_ohc=C_6FIVP-TsIAX_j1H8d&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=87ece3d9b2
Views:	126
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	103356

Comment

Originally posted by Carsplain View Post
                      Does Northern Virginia qualify??

New here and just have a new to me 04 M3 Convertible. 95K miles. In need of some love and care. But mostly just waiting to get damn plates haha. I'm told it takes about a month to get even the temp plates from VA DMV right now.

Going to take to J & F in Arlington next week to get a full check-up.

We love to see it

Comment

Who's headed to 46M.East this weekend? Looking to get a few cars to cruise up with

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3354.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	106262

Comment

I'm not in MD but not far from it. Live in Lancaster but we hit Hunt Valley regularly (when running...). Wife and I have been going to Slate Farms Brewing in Whiteford if anyone wanted to meet up for drinks, depending on weather.

Comment

New to the forum, but I've had my M3 since 2016ish.... I'm in the Burtonsville Area.

Comment

Working...
                            X