Garage Rental Cape Cod MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage Rental Cape Cod MA

Hi I am moving from MD to the Eastham MA. I currently have 3 cars, 2004Ci, 2002 M3 vert and 2006 325xi wagon. Where we are now we have three parking places. When we move to the Cape we will only have two. I keep trying to convince myself to sell the M3 but just can't get there. Anybody have any suggestions for car storage in the Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet area on the Cape?

Not in CC but visit quite a bit. There seems to be a Cape Cod "tax", where everything is more expensive on the island. This could be due to the fact that it's more difficult to get things in and out, but I'm sure rent and real estate are subject to this as well.

It's a bit of a drive, but I noticed a more industrial area in the Bourne/Wareham area (google) where it might be significantly cheaper to find storage/parking.

Comment

Agree with the CC tax and am still looking. May put one car in my fathers garage in western ma until I get my situation sorted out one way or the other which includes selling one car...painful as it is

Comment

Working...
      X