No announcement yet.

Looking for recommendations for a Dyno in north shore MA or southern NH or ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for recommendations for a Dyno in north shore MA or southern NH or ME

Like the title says - I tried some google searches but not a lot of luck. I have a canned tune and would like to book some dyno time to get the remote tune done.
    '01 M3, JB/IR, SS, TCK DA, Apex, TMS CSL, HTE, 4:10 gears - original owner
    '00 slicktop Touring converting to full M3 Touring

Did you ever find anyone? I had booked time with a kid who runs Killtech tuning in CT. We confirmed over the phone and then he never showed up. I waited outside his shop for a few hours calling around and found someone in New Haven that helped me out that afternoon. I should have just made the longer drive there to begin with. Ask your remote tuner if they have worked with anyone in the area.

A lot of these guys with dynos want to do their own tuning on their customers cars, etc. They prefer not to just rent out dyno time.

Comment

No - I haven’t found anyone yet…. Good idea about reaching out to my tuner to see if he’s felt with anyone in NE. Also have a few other inquiries out through a shop I work with, I’ll share whatever I find.
      '01 M3, JB/IR, SS, TCK DA, Apex, TMS CSL, HTE, 4:10 gears - original owner
      '00 slicktop Touring converting to full M3 Touring

Comment

Working...
      X