Tri-State Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-State Check in

Jet black competition package from Northern Westchester. Once this social distancing is over who’s planning on attending the weekly Sunday cars and coffee in Peekskill Brewery (use to be in Yorktown Heights)?
    '96 RSP TT6spd Supra
    '05 Jet Black 6spd ZCP M3
    iG: 2jz.jest

Glad to see this forum up and running! My wife and I usually attend most of the NJ/NY metro cars & coffee. Jet Black e46 M3, Cosmos e36 M3, Estoril Z3MR, Signal Green F82 M4.

Comment

Whats going on fellas!! Dutchess county area, Silver Grey, white TE37s, 4 point bar with recaros..

I'm up for a NE Meet at some point this summer.
      Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Queens, NY here. Carbon Black '06...couldn't deal with staying indoors so did a casual cruise through bear mountain. most roads were closed but just getting away was enough to "reset" for a few hours.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp_Image_2020-03-22_at_1.35.35_PM_2_39.jpeg
Views:	389
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	1814
        '06 Carbon Black
        Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

7 Lakes Dr. open? I’m 15 minutes East from Bear Mountain. This weekend seems decent enough to go for a drive. My kids are driving me bonkers
          '96 RSP TT6spd Supra

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
            7 Lakes Dr. open? I’m 15 minutes East from Bear Mountain. This weekend seems decent enough to go for a drive. My kids are driving me bonkers
            yes it was. definitely a lot of roads that weren't open but for me it was the 1 hour drive up, random driving around, stopped at the 7 lakes drive lot and went for a short hike, then back home. i'm not familiar with bear mountain so i was following a friend. he said all of the "fun" roads were closed, but given the current situation, any road is a good road.
            '06 Carbon Black
            Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Cliffside Park, NJ here......new resident actually.

Comment

Northern NJ here (Bergen), topaz blue E46 M3. I went to Bear Mountain this past weekend it was PACKED with people trying to get out of the house, so that was a waste of time. Hoping the tracks open up soon!

Name:	F5405596-2A74-43B8-9A18-F6D63ED9CFF0.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	2068when

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoPolo View Post

yes it was. definitely a lot of roads that weren't open but for me it was the 1 hour drive up, random driving around, stopped at the 7 lakes drive lot and went for a short hike, then back home. i'm not familiar with bear mountain so i was following a friend. he said all of the "fun" roads were closed, but given the current situation, any road is a good road.
                  Thanks. If the twisties are closed looks like im going to take my highway car out.
                  '96 RSP TT6spd Supra

Comment

I currently have neither of my Ms running but should be back in time for Covid to leave. Would definitely attend a New Canaan, CT CC but can probably make my way out to NY just to see Jest!

Comment

Nice to see the familiar folks from years (cough cough) close to a decade+ past. Hey Jest..Frankie..Ant

Looking forward to seeing the gang out this year after Covid. Still have the red S54 E30 M3...

Im on the hunt for a clean E46 M3 again in Alpine White so if you guys have any leads on a local car...please...I'd appreciate the tip. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones and thinking of brighter days heading to C&C.

Comment

Northern Jersey here, Essex County! Carbon black as well. Ive never been to a car show, but if there are ones specific for our cars that would be fun. Here is a pic of my car, and its current state in my garage.

Name:	DSC_0092.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	5450 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200117_214321.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	5451

Comment

Doing the rear subframe reinforcement or paint? There’s usually a pretty good showing for the Yorktown CnC which is now in Peekskill brewery/bakery. The other big show is the 46m fest
                          '96 RSP TT6spd Supra

Comment

Subframe. Almost done with the full CMP kit

Comment

Thinking of going for a drive Sunday around bear mountain. If anyone’s down bring a walkie-talkie
                              '96 RSP TT6spd Supra

Comment

Working...
                              X