X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Luke!

I drive a dove grey SMG vert with a soft top and I have yet to name her. I am a Mobile Detailer in New Jersey, an Engine Tuner, and I have a Bachelor's Degree in PD, promotion, and Fashion Merchandising from Marist College in New York, as well as some other licenses (notary, real estate,etc.) (I'm 22). I do a lot of stocks and I started a business when I was 16 that took off in my hometown (Chicago)

I used to drive 2 E60's 1 was an N62 supercharged 550i - 1 to 1 M5 clone (bought it that way. loved the 550 features), crashed in two months, and the other was a 2004 525i turbo'd that I lost years after owning it, rip. They're both a long story but I'm gonna get an M5 again really soon, I'm still dealing with getting my supercharger back lol. I’ve leased some Audis & Vettes too.

After those crashes and going to the hospital, I only drive BMWs. the comparison to an accident I was in when I was in a Toyota truck compared to a BMW e60 (i always called it my M550) was night and day. and I was going alt faster in the BMW. I'm not saying crashing is good but safety is. My replacement for those two BMWs is my current M. this car has taught me a lot. in the year I’ve owned it, I’ve gotten headers, intake, nitrous, and a lot of one-off mods that I don’t wanna disclose yet but yeah, I don’t post my car much because I have a lot of new stuff I wanna make but just to say 1 I can play PlayStation5 in the car.. if you do 3d printing please LMK cause I’m tryna just someone stuff that knows exactly what they’re doing and if they’re from the community it seems like an added bonus in each and every way and I hope this is a strong community. I see some friends in the Who's Online section in fact.

If anyone wants to drive just message me if you're East! Peace!
Working...
X