Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoSolutions - Short Shifter Kit - Autocross

Hello All,

I have a brand new never installed short shifter from AutoSolutions (Ronald has a great reputation and his shifters are top of the line). This is the auto cross version which is described by Ronald below. I paid $540, willing to let it go for $400.00 shipped.

Autocross Kit:

This kit is the last step in getting the pattern more precise and repeatable. It is a thicker lever, no pivot ball and a teflon lined uniball for a pivot. Its is quiet, slicker to shift than the standard Ultra for a given reduction ratio.Extremely precise and repeatable . I build that shifter usually as a 25% and it feels easier to shift than the standard 20% Ultra but the throw feels like the 30% standard shifter or thereabout. I replaced a standard 30% Ultra in my e46M3 around Thanksgiving with a 25% model and the improvement is very noticeable. Feels like a rifle bolt and almost no additional effort.

The gears just fall where you want and you shift with a couple of fingers"

Ronald charges $540 for the AutoCross kit. I will sell it for $449.00 and that includes shipping. PayPal friends and family to nwteam@yahoo.com or venmo me.

Thanks!

Phil

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
    Hello All,

I have a brand new never installed short shifter from AutoSolutions (Ronald has a great reputation and his shifters are top of the line). This is the auto cross version which is described by Ronald below. I paid $540, willing to let it go for $400.00 shipped.

Autocross Kit:

This kit is the last step in getting the pattern more precise and repeatable. It is a thicker lever, no pivot ball and a teflon lined uniball for a pivot. Its is quiet, slicker to shift than the standard Ultra for a given reduction ratio.Extremely precise and repeatable . I build that shifter usually as a 25% and it feels easier to shift than the standard 20% Ultra but the throw feels like the 30% standard shifter or thereabout. I replaced a standard 30% Ultra in my e46M3 around Thanksgiving with a 25% model and the improvement is very noticeable. Feels like a rifle bolt and almost no additional effort.

The gears just fall where you want and you shift with a couple of fingers"

Ronald charges $540 for the AutoCross kit. I will sell it for $449.00 and that includes shipping. PayPal friends and family to nwteam@yahoo.com or venmo me.

Thanks!

Phil
    Still for sale?

Comment

Sorry...this was sold.

Comment

Working...
      X