Southeast Members - Where you at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southeast Members - Where you at?

Let's get a roll call for who's down in the SEC country. I'm based in Nashville. You'll see this car at the Nashville Cars & Coffee and more frequently at TNSCCA autocross or NCM track days.

2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Orlando here.

I miss living in TN. Hopefully I'll be joining you for Cars and Coffee in a few years as the wife and I want to move up the Clarksville.

Can't post a fancy pick because Florida is ugly...and I'm waiting on tag transfer.
      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by slavik1988 View Post

Maybe we'll run into each other on the US-129 one of these days 👍

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-7588.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	21346

Was waiting to get a good picture of my car to post here and right after spending a few hours with the clay bar seemed like a good time to snap one. Sadly no action shots...yet.

Side Note: Can anyone recommend a good shop near northeast MS to have my subframe reinforced? Willing to drive a bit. Took my car up to Memphis Motorworks several months ago for rod bearings and they were very helpful, but I don't think they see many E46s. Looking to get it knocked out once the world returns to normal.

Comment

I run around here in Atlanta.. IClick image for larger version

Name:	DvBsoH9jQYiXGVqHi%SUdg.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	21433

Comment

Pretty big group of us in Charlotte We have had some good luck with organizing track days and car shows to travel to together.

Comment

Birmingham, AL here! There are a few e46 M's around, but they're a rare bird these days.

Comment

Another Orlando resident. Picked up the e46 as an interim track car while I sorted out the blower issues on the m coupe. Ended up getting in too deep.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stepstools View Post

Name:	IMG-7588.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	21346

Was waiting to get a good picture of my car to post here and right after spending a few hours with the clay bar seemed like a good time to snap one. Sadly no action shots...yet.

Side Note: Can anyone recommend a good shop near northeast MS to have my subframe reinforced? Willing to drive a bit. Took my car up to Memphis Motorworks several months ago for rod bearings and they were very helpful, but I don't think they see many E46s. Looking to get it knocked out once the world returns to normal.
                    How close is NE Mississippi to Nashville? 😂 There are tons of shops around here. Haven't had mine done yet, but I have enough welder friends so I was planning to just tackle it myself.

I'm guessing Road Atlanta and AMP are the most central tracks to all of us on here. Would be neat to join for a trackday with a bunch of us.

Comment

I’m just north of Charlotte, NC. I’m pretty new to the E46 M3 club and just getting my 2002 6MT fully sorted so I can hopefully hit some mountain routes and an HPDE this year.
                      2002 E46 M3, 6MT | Stahl Grau Metallic with Imola Red Interior
                      Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust with ECV | 4.10 Diff
                      Koni Yellows / Dinan Springs | AFE Stage 2 Intake

Comment

Asheville, NC. I get out to track days every other year(VIR, Road Atlanta, CMP), mostly run the back roads.

Comment

NW GA here (North metro Atl). Pretty sure I’m one of the few or only M3 owners in my immediate area. I go to C&O a lot. Also a member of the Peachtree Chapter of BMWCCA.
                          2006 Alpine White M3 ZCP 6MT
                          2000 Alpine White Dinan ISR-3 M Roadster
                          2000 Avus Blue M5
                          Few other non-BMWs….

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mac View Post
                            I’m just north of Charlotte, NC. I’m pretty new to the E46 M3 club and just getting my 2002 6MT fully sorted so I can hopefully hit some mountain routes and an HPDE this year.
                            Where in Charlotte?

Comment

I'm in Charlotte, NC myself. There are several E46 M3 owners here including a good bit that track their cars.

Name:	IMG_20200615_145102_214.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	44663

Name:	IMG_20200615_145102_253.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	44664

Name:	IMG_20200615_145102_218.jpg