Undercarriage Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undercarriage Wash

How do you guys clean/detail the bottom of your car?

There is a few ways to get the job done

1- Lift car up on jack stands, remove wheels and scrub down wheel wells and reachable areas.

2- You can purchase and adapter that attaches to your pressure washer or garden hose (if you have one avaliable) and simply roll it under the car. I will attach a link.

3- get it proffesioanlly detailed... they lift the car up on a lift and start scrubbing away.

If you want to get even crazier they have Dry Ice Machine that seriosuly cleans the underside.

But for me persnoally I do 1 most of the time and twice a year 2.

Buy BE 85.400.062 Direct. Check the BE 16-Inch Undercar Vehicle Cleaning Water Broom ratings before checking out.

Comment

And here is the video of the Ice blasting in process

Comment

Yeah basically what stack said. Jack stand and get underneath with your hose, a bucket with soapy water, a brush, and some glasses. Just accept that you'll be soaked and get everything! I like to pull my car out in april. In Chicago 90% of the salt is gone by the end of april but I like to do this in may just in case.

Comment

Are you in a salt state or been mudding? Seems pointless unless you're looking for oil leaks

Comment

Working...
          X